Windows 10: Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(

Discus and support Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if anyone here is using Firefox as their browser for Windows 10. When I was on build 10158 and I installed Firefox this was the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by heyyahblah, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here is using Firefox as their browser for Windows 10. When I was on build 10158 and I installed Firefox this was the default scheme. A light greyish that was easy on the eyes.

Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :( [​IMG]

Now since I couldn't pull the upgrade for 10162 I did a separate VM install of 10162 ISO so I have 2 VM's currently running side by side. On this new updated version of Windows firefox defaulted everything to white instead of that nice grey, which is really hard on the eyes. No customizing of the browser on either version of Windows. This is what it looks like now.

It is very hard on the eyes with this all white. I prefered the grey better. I actually liked it in previous versions of Windows where the color of FF would match your color scheme of Windows. In Windows 8 I have blue so Firefox is blue, it seems to not be able to customize the Title bar in this version of Windows. All black and white.

Can anyone help or post tips or experience the same?
    Thanks

:)

heyyahblah, Jul 2, 2015

2. So I recently updated my laptop to Windows 10 and every time the picture in my background changes, the color scheme automatically changes to blue.

Original Title - Color Scheme

So I recently updated my laptop to Windows 10 and was messing around with a background. When I got back onto my PC, the color scheme was changed to blue. I changed it back to the way it was and now, every time the picture in my background changes, the color
    scheme automatically changes to blue and doesn't go back. I've tried multiple times to fix it, but whenever I put it onto the "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" option, which is what I want, it changes to blue and stays there. Can anyone
    help me?

ColbyGamble, Jul 2, 2015
  3. .net Mobile application problem

Okk, found the problem, by changing the color scheme in the home screen setting back to default, I was able to see the lables in the application, Though it dosent make sense what it has to do with the color setting,

If is change the color scheme to any of the themes that i downloaded from the MS site, the applications dosent show the lables with the plain white background....

Varun_Modi_62ad0b, Jul 2, 2015
  4. Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(

I guess this has to do somewhat with the death of the colored title bars in Windows since 10061 build?

heyyahblah, Jul 2, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Works for me.

Edwin, Jul 2, 2015
  6. JoeShades Win User
    you can make firefox any color you want

JoeShades, Jul 2, 2015
  7. I was talking about the default color, which now is white since the default color is white of the W10 title bar, that is what I forgot to mention and I figured out, because it was very late and I was so tired when I made the post. In W7 or W8 when you change your theme in Windows (the color) Firefox changes color to reflect your color choice of Windows. In W10 it does not, it stays at the default white which is the color of W10. You have to download a theme addon to FF, which I never have in my entire life. I wanted it to be blue like the color of my Win10 Startmenu.

EDIT:

I fixed it without the use of themes for firefox. It was Windows fault because of the all white title bars. Once I patched the title bars to colored ones the problem went away. Now it looks great.

heyyahblah, Jul 2, 2015
  8. JoeShades Win User

Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(

I suggest using the themes, alot of options

JoeShades, Jul 2, 2015
  9. Mystere Win User
    There was a new release of Firefox recently (39.0), are you sure the theme didn't change with the new version, and you're attributing it to the wrong source?

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :(

1. Firefox color scheme changed in 10162 upgrade? :( - Similar Threads - Firefox color scheme

2. automatic display color scheme changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic display color scheme changing: Hey!im facing a problem in my laptop that the color scheme/settings are automatically adjusted to a warmer tone when i wake it from sleep or power it on. im using intel UHD G1 31.0.101.2121 graphics for display output, W11 22H2...
  3. automatic display color scheme changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic display color scheme changing: Hey!im facing a problem in my laptop that the color scheme/settings are automatically adjusted to a warmer tone when i wake it from sleep or power it on. im using intel UHD G1 31.0.101.2121 graphics for display output, W11 22H2...
  4. How to change PowerShell color scheme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change PowerShell color scheme: By default, when I Iaunch PowerShell 7.2.5, it comes up as white on black with a height of 30 rows. When I right-click the title bar and select Properties, on the Layout tab I can change the height to 50. However, on the Colors tab, when I try to change the foreground and...
  5. How to change PowerShell color scheme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change PowerShell color scheme: By default, when I Iaunch PowerShell 7.2.5, it comes up as white on black with a height of 30 rows. When I right-click the title bar and select Properties, on the Layout tab I can change the height to 50. However, on the Colors tab, when I try to change the foreground and...
  6. How to change PowerShell color scheme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Change windows color scheme automaticaly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change windows color scheme automaticaly: What i want to do is automaticaly change the Windows color scheme from light mode to dark mode automaticaly at 20:00. I foundthis guide that does exactly that, but doesen't work as of this version....
  8. Change color scheme

Change color scheme: Split from this thread. Is there a simple way I can reset Windows 10 color scheme to the original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-scheme/72e3be9d-4ba8-4ada-ac27-949fc2fdafb0
  9. Color scheme reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color scheme reset: First of all, thank you dear Microsoft, and everyone involved in supporting/developing your products for adding fancy stuff nobody actually cares about and adding at least one noticeable issue after each and every update. Oh, and for forcing the updates as well! So I run my...
  10. "Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow

"Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow: I have windows 10 x64 home installation. I noticed, that despite I have enabled option "auto-change color scheme" (I have non-english installation so the name may differ), but it's only happening when I'm setting wallpapers manually. If it's changing with slideshow, the color...