Windows 10: Firefox & Explorer.exe random freeze when switch Language Input

Discus and support Firefox & Explorer.exe random freeze when switch Language Input in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi... Recently I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 x64 to Windows 10 x64 and I'm getting kinda very weird problem. My Firefox and Explorer.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kanuki, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Kanuki Win User

Firefox & Explorer.exe random freeze when switch Language Input

Hi...

Recently I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 x64 to Windows 10 x64
    and I'm getting kinda very weird problem.

My Firefox and Explorer.exe randomly become 'Not Responding'
    only after I switch the language input between English and Thai.

Need you guys advice.

Thank you so much

:)

Kanuki, Aug 8, 2015

2. Can't type in Asian character in windows 10

For some reason, I can't seem to input using Chinese Simplified or Japanese when I switch to them in software like Chrome, Firefox, even Notepad. But it works perfectly fine in all the Windows Metro Apps, and Office 2016.

When I'm on, for example Notepad, and I switch to Chinese, it does not even let me toggle between Chinese Pinyin, or alphabetical input.

I have tried removing the languages from Windows then reinstalling them, does not seem to help at all.

Lemontopia, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Random keyboard input languages switching is driving me crazy

Windows Key + I > Time & language > Region & Language, click Additional date, time & regional settings > Click change input methods > Advanced Settings

Under Override for default input methods, choose US(English) or appropriate language.

Reboot your computer

(Note, here you will also find Switching Input Methods under Advanced Settings > Change language Bar hot keys. Here you have hot keys for changing language which must have been pressed inadvertently. This hot key can be used to switch languages)

E for Excel, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Firefox & Explorer.exe random freeze when switch Language Input

1. Firefox & Explorer.exe random freeze when switch Language Input - Similar Threads - Firefox Explorer exe

2. Switch input languages not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch input languages not showing.: Windows 10 Pro, 21H2, recently reinstalled. I cant switch between languages, the combination of Windows and Space tabs doesn't produce anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-input-languages-not-showing/ed0108c2-5409-4036-9acc-cca350c4bc56
  3. Switch input languages not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch input languages not showing.: Windows 10 Pro, 21H2, recently reinstalled. I cant switch between languages, the combination of Windows and Space tabs doesn't produce anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-input-languages-not-showing/ed0108c2-5409-4036-9acc-cca350c4bc56
  4. Switching input languages typing English and another language intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching input languages typing English and another language intermittently: Hi there,I used to do it in the past: When I was typing Chinese characters, I could type English small letters directly when I hit "SHIFT" and alphabet button at the same time, while CAPS LOCK is off i.e. before switching to Chinese language, I was typing English small...
  5. Switching input languages typing English and another language intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching input languages typing English and another language intermittently: Hi there,I used to do it in the past: When I was typing Chinese characters, I could type English small letters directly when I hit "SHIFT" and alphabet button at the same time, while CAPS LOCK is off i.e. before switching to Chinese language, I was typing English small...
  6. Norwegian keyboard showing up when switching input language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Norwegian keyboard showing up when switching input language: I have a problem thats annoying me allot, I have a ansi layerd keyboard, and I'm norwegian which means that sometimes I need to use æøå, and you could quickly change between iso and ansi with "windows + space". But I have a keyboard there that according to windows does not...
  7. Explorer freezes when launching .exe installer file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer freezes when launching .exe installer file.: Hello, This is a non existential issue but a really boring one. Whenever I try to launch an .exe INSTALLER application, wherever I launched it from freezes for around 5 minutes or more before launching the installer. For exemple when I download a random installer, let's say...
  8. Inputs randomly appearing in the language bar

Inputs randomly appearing in the language bar: Hello, I keep having getting random keyboard inputs added to the language bar, cluttering the things to the point where it`s annoying to use. It happens on both my laptops and desktop. Even after a clean reinstall of Windows on both machines, the issue persists. Sometimes...
  9. Bug when switching between input languages

Bug when switching between input languages: We have a desktop machine with Windows 10 Home 1803. We use English and Bulgarian as input languages. Two types of very annoying problems appear spontaneously almost every day and the only way to fix them is restart: - It becomes impossible to switch between input languages....
  10. Change assigned hotkey for switching input language

Change assigned hotkey for switching input language: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I switch the hotkey assigned to switch input language. I do not want windows logo + spacebar. Please help me. With a previous PC, I assigned it the hotkey shift+ctrl. I would love to revert back to that. Thanks in advance, Sarah...
Tags: