Windows 10: Firefox has Screenshots

Discus and support Firefox has Screenshots in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A “screenshot” is created when you capture what’s on your computer screen, so you can save it as a reference, put it in a document, or send it as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Firefox has Screenshots

Source: Share Exactly What You See On-Screen With Firefox Screenshots | The Firefox Frontier

See also: 5 Ways to Take Screenshots Further | The Firefox Frontier

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2018

2. Default Program does NOT select/set Application

In the 3rd screenshot, select Firefox and click Set this program as default.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 20, 2018
  3. Video Streaming and Local Video Playing problem in Windows 10

Provide us a screenshot when you try to play videos and the message when it asks you to restart your device. Try using other browser as well (IE, Firefox) and see if it has the same issue.

Looking forward to the results.

Radney Dri, Feb 20, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Firefox has Screenshots

f14tomcat, Feb 20, 2018
  5. Firefox has Screenshots [​IMG]

...lemon squeasy!

Bravo Firefox!!

radiohowie, Feb 21, 2018
  6. Edwin New Member
    Works for me over on 8F but not here.

Edwin, Feb 21, 2018
  7. Firefox has Screenshots [​IMG]

Works for me

Josey Wales, Feb 21, 2018
  8. Edwin New Member

Firefox has Screenshots

Hmmm..., beats me! *Confused

Edwin, Feb 21, 2018
  9. Hi,
    Works in Palemoon too
    After Ctrl+v the image appears here and disappears so I wasn't sure it worked until after I submitted and there it was *Smile

ThrashZone, Feb 21, 2018
  10. KCR
    KCR Win User
    . . . *Wink

Firefox has Screenshots [​IMG]

Thema:

Firefox has Screenshots

1. Firefox has Screenshots - Similar Threads - Firefox has Screenshots

2. Firefox has hidden my bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox has hidden my bookmarks: Something happened with Firefox this evening. I had three tabs open and I was looking at a picture in a 4th tab that was bigger than my screen. But instead of scrolling up and down when I rolled my mouse wheel, it was going left and right. I couldn't scroll up and down at...
  3. Screenshot Has Disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshot Has Disappeared.: I used to Fn + Print Screen to screen shot ....... and a small picture would pop out of the right lower portion of the screen and make a noise....you could click on the image to edit or leave it alone to slide back out of sight ......where it would always be saved in a...
  4. Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?: When I use Snip & Sketch with HDR on under Win10, the screenshots show with all colors messed up. Anyone has found a way to fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/El_Enemigo [link] [comments]...
  5. "Take a screenshot" missing from context menu in Firefox 71.0

in Browsers and Email
    "Take a screenshot" missing from context menu in Firefox 71.0: I have a new desktop computer (Windows 10.0.18363) - replaced a Windows 7 machine just before Microsoft ceased support - that I just configured a few days ago. As I've been doing for 15 years, I was easily able to port my Firefox profile and settings from the old computer to...
  6. How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to take full webpage screenshot in Chrome & Firefox: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Chrome and Firefox are not only popular because they are fast but also because they are readily customizable. Example, you can configure these browsers to take or capture a full webpage screenshot. So. Let’s see how to capture a full [...] This post How to...
  7. Firefox still has add-on problems

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox still has add-on problems: Even with the 66.0.4 "fix," I can't get AdBlock Plus to work properly. When it's supposedly installed, no options are checked and I'm unable to check them or to whitelist sites. There's no icon on the toolbar. When it's uninstalled, sites that don't permit ad blockers are...
  8. New blue bar has appeared in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    New blue bar has appeared in Firefox: I'm on Firefox Quantum 65.0 (64-bit), and there must have been an update because whenever I try to use the url box, an annoying bright blue bar appears. I've unchecked almost everything in Options and set a ton of stuff to false in about:config - but the dazzling bar is still...
  9. Help Microsoft has hijacked Firefox and Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Microsoft has hijacked Firefox and Chrome: I am on windows 10 PRO (that I paid for no less) version 1709 (Build 16299.726), the last update to my machine was KB4090007. Now no matter what I do Chrome and Firefox ( even I.E and Edge) open to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/. I have set the start page in all browsers to...
  10. Firefox has terrible font rendering

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox has terrible font rendering: Hi. I'm using Firefox 43 (just upgraded from 42) and the fonts are terrible. Already disabled hardware acceleration, Direct2D (as suggested here)and nothing helps. [img] 34081