Windows 10: Firefox suddenly won't open website

Discus and support Firefox suddenly won't open website in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After ages accessing a regular website forum with no problems, this morning it stuck halfway then the notice below appeared. "The page you are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Arcadian, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Arcadian Win User

Firefox suddenly won't open website

After ages accessing a regular website forum with no problems, this morning it stuck halfway then the notice below appeared.

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

I've no idea what caused this or how to resolve it so appreciate any help....

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Oct 11, 2017

2. Receiving message 403 Forbidden nginx/1.12.2

A game that I have been playing suddenly won't open and I receive the message 403 Forbidden nginx/1.12.2. How do I fix this?

**Moved from: [Microsoft Edge / Website issues / Windows 10]**

VickiDavis2, Oct 11, 2017
  3. tomasoni Win User
    Nokia e7 Belle using as a modem with MAC OS

Kosh, I've tried but there is some problem.

I don't understand:

joikuspot runs.

Mac Airport sees my E7 and links to joikuspot

I open Firefox, try a website, it begins to link to it but it does not open the website

until firefox says: too much time...

problem of my Mac?

tomasoni, Oct 11, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Try a search- read the info- may help...

Firefox suddenly won't open website [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Arcadian Win User
    Tried a lot of the suggestions thanks especially the about:config to false but it still won't open the website.

Arcadian, Oct 11, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Can you quote the URL please?
    And does it open in Edge or IE?

dalchina, Oct 11, 2017
  7. Arcadian Win User
    Arcadian, Oct 11, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

That site won't open in Edge or FF for me.

So if you have Win 10, you've removed IE. Edge cannot readily be removed.

It's Swedish, apparently - pinging it fails.

dalchina, Oct 11, 2017
  9. Arcadian Win User
    I've still got my old Win 7 working....

Arcadian, Oct 11, 2017
  10. dalchina New Member
    The site seems dead- unresponsive. I suppose they might get it up and running again....

dalchina, Oct 11, 2017
  11. Arcadian Win User
    Hope so as I like to keep up with my Swedish, thanks anyway for trying....

Arcadian, Oct 11, 2017
  12. eore Win User
    Opens for me in firefox and chrome.

13. Bree New Member

Maybe they have since you posted that. Right now it opens for me in Edge, IE and Firefox 56.0.1

14. Arcadian Win User
    Yes great working again, it was the authenticity of the data message that could not be verified that made me think it was Firefox at fault as there was no way of telling.

Thanks everyone or as they say in Swedish "Det är jättebra tack !" *chuckle

Arcadian, Oct 12, 2017
  15. Arcadian Win User
    Lol can you speak or understand Swedish ?

Arcadian, Oct 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Firefox suddenly won't open website - Similar Threads - Firefox suddenly won't

2. Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox: As per question. It's really annoying. I hate Bing, cortana and just about everything else that microsoft forces upon me.Doesn't happen every time, probably once in every hundred but it really gets on my nerves.Edge has been thoroughly removed from the OS. Cortana is disabled...
  3. Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox: As per question. It's really annoying. I hate Bing, cortana and just about everything else that microsoft forces upon me.Doesn't happen every time, probably once in every hundred but it really gets on my nerves.Edge has been thoroughly removed from the OS. Cortana is disabled...
  4. Bing website opening in 2nd tab when opening Firefox

in Cortana
  5. Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't open using the Firefox browser.: Hello,I haven't been able to open my hotmail email for weeks on the Firefox browser. This is what comes up: https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/junkemail and a blank page. What's going on?How do I fix this?Megan...
  6. Firefox problem (won't open)

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem (won't open): Hey Gang, having a problem with FireFox this morning ! It won't open to anything other than what the picture shows ! I have deleted it & removed everything even in the registry, then reloaded it & still the same ! The Edge works fine ! Even the links does not work !! Anyone...
  7. Chrome and Firefox won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome and Firefox won't open: So, a long time ago I was using Chrome and one day, Chrome started to close itself. I realized that to reopen Chrome I had to go to task manager and restart the Windows Explorer process, but even after restarting it, Chrome still closed a few seconds after opening it. I tried...
  8. Website In Firefox Is Distorted

in Browsers and Email
    Website In Firefox Is Distorted: Recently I've noticed that a few of webpages that I visit in Firefox show up weird. I don't know why. I open the same page in Microsoft Edge and it appears correct. I've cleared my cookies, cache, and site data and turned off hardware acceleration and neither one fixed the...
  9. Firefox won't open sometimes

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't open sometimes: Hi All, Windows 1809 has gone weird on Firefox sometimes and displays a popup window stating "Can't open this item" I always have my browsers pinned to the taskbar and every so often when I click on the firefox icon on taskbar i get a popup window. I am attaching a pic....
  10. Firefox and Open Office suddenly started crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox and Open Office suddenly started crashing: Over the last couple of weeks, Open Office and Firefox have both started spontaneously crashing between 5 and 10 times per day. When first troubleshooting the OO problem (which corrupted a file when it crashed), somebody suggested that the problem was due to a Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 403 forbidden NGINX using only firefox