Windows 10: Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split

Discus and support Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please notice how only the top half of names in the toolbar shows up. Mozilla forum referred me to you thinking it may be operating system because it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tomr410, Feb 24, 2016.

1. tomr410 Win User

Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split

Please notice how only the top half of names in the toolbar shows up. Mozilla forum referred me to you thinking it may be operating system because it occurs on many of the websites I visit, not just Firefoxes toolbar. Please see attached examples.

:)

tomr410, Feb 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 moviemaker split function

I am trying to split a video in Windows 10 movie maker, but for some reason the split and trim tools are no longer highlighted in the toolbar. I have earlier been able to split the videos but for some reason the tools have stopped working. Can anyone advise

David TaylorXS, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Handwriting panel disabled on certain fields

Thank you for your reply. I was able to confirm with the software vendor that they did indeed disable the panel by design. Thank you also for the explanation of the password viewing icon on the keyboard. I noticed it before and am glad to now know its
    function.

MikeDKelly, Feb 24, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @tomr410, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Looks as if your dpi/text size is too large; reset your dpi to 100%, then go from there.

Edwin, Feb 24, 2016
  5. tomr410 Win User
    Thanks for your reply. I agree I think I inadvertently changed the font size to too large. D0 you mean my Windows 10 DPI size is too large,or Firefox browser. Because Firefox is set at 100%(see attached).

I don't know where or how to change DPI for WDOs 10. Can you tell me how?

Thank you.

tomr410, Feb 25, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split - Similar Threads - Firefox toolbar certain

2. Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen: Hi, It seems that Microsoft used to auto-hide the toolbar in the photo app by default. This is awesome on ultra laptops where real estate is tight. I use a lot of split screen and it would be nice to have a setting to auto-hide the toolbar based on preference. Is there such a...
  3. Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo App - Setting to auto-hide toolbar in split-screen: Hi, It seems that Microsoft used to auto-hide the toolbar in the photo app by default. This is awesome on ultra laptops where real estate is tight. I use a lot of split screen and it would be nice to have a setting to auto-hide the toolbar based on preference. Is there such a...
  4. Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow: Hello. First, I tried to search about it, couldn't find an asnwer. I use Firefox and Firefox Developer and issue is the same on both browsers. I have add-ons, in my add-ons list, which are activated,but they are not either in the toolbar or the overflow menu or even in the...
  5. Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow: Hello. First, I tried to search about it, couldn't find an asnwer. I use Firefox and Firefox Developer and issue is the same on both browsers. I have add-ons, in my add-ons list, which are activated,but they are not either in the toolbar or the overflow menu or even in the...
  6. Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar: I've been trying to set up my new laptop with the basic features I had in my old desktop. I changed from Edge and have Firefox as the default browser. I have my ISP (Xfinity Comcast) as my homepage. So, when I click on the Firefox icon in my taskbar, it takes me straight to...
  7. Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?

in Browsers and Email
    Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?: Does any member know how to autohide bookmark toolbar? I entered a code from mozilla forum and pasted into userChrome.css folder ..but code does not work. There was a Firefox extension..Autohide Bookmark Toolbar but this does not work for Firefox 68.0.01 Is there another...
  8. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  9. Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.: Due to changes with Firefox 41, Norton Toolbar will not work with FF41 and a fix will not be ready until the end of October. https://community.norton.com/en/forums/firefox-41-and-norton-toolbar-compatibility Jim *Cool 23598
  10. Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. If you like, you can add or remove items for the toolbar and overflow menu to customize the toolbar how you...