Windows 10: Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split

Discus and support Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please notice how only the top half of names in the toolbar shows up. Mozilla forum referred me to you thinking it may be operating system because it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tomr410, Feb 24, 2016.

1. tomr410 Win User

Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split

Please notice how only the top half of names in the toolbar shows up. Mozilla forum referred me to you thinking it may be operating system because it occurs on many of the websites I visit, not just Firefoxes toolbar. Please see attached examples.

:)

tomr410, Feb 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 moviemaker split function

I am trying to split a video in Windows 10 movie maker, but for some reason the split and trim tools are no longer highlighted in the toolbar. I have earlier been able to split the videos but for some reason the tools have stopped working. Can anyone advise

David TaylorXS, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Handwriting panel disabled on certain fields

Thank you for your reply. I was able to confirm with the software vendor that they did indeed disable the panel by design. Thank you also for the explanation of the password viewing icon on the keyboard. I noticed it before and am glad to now know its
    function.

MikeDKelly, Feb 24, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @tomr410, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Looks as if your dpi/text size is too large; reset your dpi to 100%, then go from there.

Edwin, Feb 24, 2016
  5. tomr410 Win User
    Thanks for your reply. I agree I think I inadvertently changed the font size to too large. D0 you mean my Windows 10 DPI size is too large,or Firefox browser. Because Firefox is set at 100%(see attached).

I don't know where or how to change DPI for WDOs 10. Can you tell me how?

Thank you.

tomr410, Feb 25, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split - Similar Threads - Firefox toolbar certain

2. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  3. toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toolbar: how to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toolbar/c2c948d8-51c5-416c-80ce-e97dca53e4a3
  4. Toolbars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars: Windows 10. I want to select toolbars, but when I click on "View" that is not an option. How do I add more toolbars to the menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbars/6e4ed052-43e3-40d8-88ff-d4cacb7fed1d
  5. laptop with windows 10 1803, certain fields in browsers cannot be selected

laptop with windows 10 1803, certain fields in browsers cannot be selected: Hi, I have no idea what is causing this...A touchscreen laptop with windows 10 1803 latest. I am attempting to update to 1907 now to hopefully aleve the issue. About a week ago, about the same time as the last windows update, we started having an issue on this one laptop...
  6. Activate On-screen keyboard when using Edge, Chrome, Firefox password fields

in Windows 10 News
    Activate On-screen keyboard when using Edge, Chrome, Firefox password fields: [ATTACH] I own a Lenovo Yoga tablet running the latest version of Windows 10. The device works well in both environments – Tablet and a PC. However, there’s one nagging issue associated with it. Whenever I try to invoke the On-screen [...] This post Activate On-screen...
  7. toolbar

toolbar: The new icon disappear on toolbar. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/toolbar/aae28086-2e8e-4c28-9ed0-a058bf730af8
  8. Autofill Fields

Autofill Fields: Normally, when I enter info like email address, physical address or entries with labels that are repeated, my PC attempts to autofill-a really great feature. But it no longer works & I haven't changed any settings. Where can I correct these settings? All of my Sync...
  9. split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    split screen: I am seeing split screen diagonally when watching dvd on windows dvd player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/split-screen/0ffe71e8-9d76-46d7-9b11-6925e4f96145
  10. Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.: Due to changes with Firefox 41, Norton Toolbar will not work with FF41 and a fix will not be ready until the end of October. https://community.norton.com/en/forums/firefox-41-and-norton-toolbar-compatibility Jim *Cool 23598