Windows 10: Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY

Discus and support Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This started occurring a few weeks ago and my co-worker advised me to check out this site to seek any help. My google chrome all of a sudden stopped... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nightwing598, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY

This started occurring a few weeks ago and my co-worker advised me to check out this site to seek any help.

My google chrome all of a sudden stopped working, so I had uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it but it would give me the following error "Unable to connect to the internet. If you use firewall, please whitelist GoogleUpdate.exe"

Also when I try to run GTA V through Steam it gives me this error "Error Code: -105" and says unable to connect to server.

Spotify doesn't not pick up connection nor does my Nvidia Gerforce program.

There are other programs that also have no connections but some programs like Internet Edge and Netflix work and I cant seem to figure out what the problem is, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

Nightwing598, Oct 26, 2015

2. Conection Problem

so I recently updated to windows 10 but my steam account, google chrome and Spotify doesn't connect to the internet, the only thing that works is the new internet explorer. I even check the firewall and the apps are allowed and everything.

I need answers

OscarBochantin, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Move my Groove collection to Spotify doesn't work

I got it to work on a third PC on yet another network, so my guess so far is that the connection to Spotify is somehow being blocked by the firewall (both my private one and the one in the office). But according to the logs, my firewall only blocked traffic
    to *.doubleclick.net.

So what domain or connection is being used to connect Groove and Spotify?

Th3S4mur41, Oct 26, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY

You can adjust the settings to your Firewall. Just go to administrative tools/Windows Firewall and poke around in the settings/options.

5. I've tried disabling and re-enabling the firewall.
    Even tried to bypass said applications, but it still doesn't help.

Nightwing598, Oct 26, 2015
  6. Are you using the Windows Firewall?

Does it work when disabled altogether?

garydexter, Oct 27, 2015
  7. Yes I have the Windows Defender.

When I disable it, nothing changes. Still gives me the same errors

Nightwing598, Oct 27, 2015
  8. Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY

I asked about Windows Firewall - not Windows Defender.

The 2 are very different...

garydexter, Oct 27, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Try going to the control panel and restore defaults

Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY

1. Firewall blocking GOOGLE, STEAM, SPOTIFY - Similar Threads - Firewall blocking GOOGLE

2. Blocked Steam games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  3. Blocked Steam games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  4. A firewall may be blocking Spotify, Error code 30

in Windows 10 News
    A firewall may be blocking Spotify, Error code 30: [ATTACH]In this post, we’re going to talk about this error which you may see while trying to play Spotify music on your Windows 11/10 PC – A firewall may be blocking Spotify, Error code 30. Spotify is among the best platform to stream music online. It is available for both...
  5. Spotify being blocked kindof by Windows firewall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spotify being blocked kindof by Windows firewall: Windows firewall has blocked some features on this app I have my account set in the right region And i have my network set to private Is there any problems? I downloaded the second link I seen on Google chrome ( The first one was an ad) and the site was titled Spotify:...
  6. Internet only working on google + YouTube but not on desktop apps e.g Spotify, Steam, Discord

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet only working on google + YouTube but not on desktop apps e.g Spotify, Steam, Discord: Hey guys, A couple days ago, I used my pc during the day and got on again later, and to my surprise, nothing was working except google chrome’s youtube + google. I’m currently on an ethernet connection but I also have a wifi card in my Windows 10 PC but switching to wifi...
  7. Firewall problems with Spotify

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall problems with Spotify: I tried to pull up Spotify and listen to some tunes and it keeps giving me an error, saying that my Firewalls need to be changed. I've had no trouble getting into any other site. This is a first, and it's extremely frustrating. I'm not gadget-savvy, so I'm not sure what I...
  8. Defender firewall block

Defender firewall block: This opened when I logged in: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of SchedulerConsole on all public and private networks. Name: SchedulerConsole Publisher: Unknown Path: C:\program files...
  9. Firewall blocked app

Firewall blocked app: What are the risks of allowing an app through a firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-blocked-app/6d58a40d-b823-4d17-b972-67ed5d163a91"
  10. Blocking a program in firewall?

Blocking a program in firewall?: I'm trying to block a program from connecting to the internet and I followed these instructions: How to Block a Program From the Internet in Windows 10 - Simple Help for blocking a program from the windows firewall, but it doesn't seem to work. When I go into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spotify firewall

2. what network protocol block chrome and steam

3. windows firewall blocking google

4. windows firewall block steam,
  5. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of Grand Theft Auto V on all public and private Networks,
  6. spotify.exe firewall,
  7. windows firewall and steam,
  8. windows firewall spotify #,
  9. block steam windows,
  10. firewall blocking steam,
  11. i have 6 spotify exe files in windows firewall,
  12. firewall is blocking steam,
  13. windows firewall incoming spotify,
  14. my pc block steam and google,
  15. windows security spotify firewall blocking