Windows 10: Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

Discus and support Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Re HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset There have been a few issues with the 7.1 surround not behaving properly for this headset There is an update that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reddwarf4ever, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

Re HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

There have been a few issues with the 7.1 surround not behaving properly for this headset

There is an update that hopefully should resolve these issues

ShareFile

there are full instructions in the zip file

:)

reddwarf4ever, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Rioku Win User

Error Code 43 The Ultimate Headscratcher

Update*

The Red Hyperx Cloud II is still functional on the computer that is having issues however last night we heard from a friend to try defragging the computer and seeing if that could be apart of the problem. Also the Siberian 150 headset requires software to use
    since Steel Series has their own gaming software to allow their equipment custom options and is used as a platform to download firmware/ driver support to your computer.

Conclusion:

The Steel Series Siberian 150 Headset is now working and read by the computer after downloading Steel Series Engine 3 from Steel Series website located here.

SteelSeries Engine Software - GameSense & Customization | SteelSeries

The Red Hyperx Cloud II headset is functioning perfectly.

The White Hyperx Cloud II headset is not functioning and we are certain it is because of a bad USB dongle. Possible Defect in the device as it was purchased and used in December 2016.

Edit*

Steel Series Siberian 150 is now recieving Error Code 43.

Time to reset computer I guess.

Rioku, Jan 10, 2016
  3. rjsbored Win User
    Windows 10 update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

I have this headset (hyperx cloud 2) and when I look at it under playback devices and try to play a test tone I get a "failed to play test tone" message. Through various combinations of plugging/unplugging and installing/uninstalling the headset and drivers
    I can eventually get it to work, but eventually it will always stop working in the same way and won't play the test tone.

rjsbored, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

1. Firmware update for HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset - Similar Threads - Firmware update HyperX

2. Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't detect Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset: Hello, recently i built a new pc and started using Windows 11, since then i haven't been able to use my Hyperx Cloud Alpha S headset when connected trough the USB adapter because Windows doesn't detect it at all like it doesn't even exist. I already upgraded all the drivers...
  3. My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.: I have been trying to troubleshoot my headset mic for a while now and nothing is working. The main issue is that my laptop Windows 11 isn't detecting my headset mic, it keeps detecting "Microphone Array" which is the microphone on my laptop not my headset. How I know is by...
  4. My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HyperX Cloud Stinger headset mic or headset in general isn't being detected.: I have been trying to troubleshoot my headset mic for a while now and nothing is working. The main issue is that my laptop Windows 11 isn't detecting my headset mic, it keeps detecting "Microphone Array" which is the microphone on my laptop not my headset. How I know is by...
  5. HyperX Cloud II Can't hear sound in headphones and speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperX Cloud II Can't hear sound in headphones and speakers at the same time.: Hi! I've just bought HyperX Cloud II headphones. I plug it by USB, microphone is working, headphones are working - but speakers dont play sound that i hear in headphones game. When i plug Cloud II headphones by jack i can hear in speakers and headphones - but then Microphone...
  6. HyperX Cloud II Can't hear sound in headphones and speakers at the same time.

HyperX Cloud II Can't hear sound in headphones and speakers at the same time.: Hi! I've just bought HyperX Cloud II headphones. I plug it by USB, microphone is working, headphones are working - but speakers dont play sound that i hear in headphones game. When i plug Cloud II headphones by jack i can hear in speakers and headphones - but then Microphone...
  7. HyperX Cloud II Can't hear sound in headphones and speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?: Hello, I've had a new headset, the HyperX Cloud II, for a few minutes. I like the headset, but suddenly my microphone doesn't work. At the beginning, when I plugged everything in, the drivers were installed and I tested the microphone in Discord and in the settings,...
  9. HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?

HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?: Hello, I've had a new headset, the HyperX Cloud II, for a few minutes. I like the headset, but suddenly my microphone doesn't work. At the beginning, when I plugged everything in, the drivers were installed and I tested the microphone in Discord and in the settings,...
  10. HyperX Cloud II microphone does not work, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyperx cloud stinger not detected

2. hyper cloud ii 7.1 headset playstation firmware update

3. last firmware update hyperx cloud ii headset

4. HyperX Cloud II Headset Firmware update