Windows 10: First BSOD error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Discus and support First BSOD error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, As title says this is my first BSOD on new build with error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The error appeared while watching youtube video on Firefox. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D3C3n50r, Jun 29, 2016.

1. D3C3n50r Win User

First BSOD error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Hi,

As title says this is my first BSOD on new build with error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The error appeared while watching youtube video on Firefox. I tried to run the DM Log Collector but it says "The system cannot find the path specified". I also don't appear to have a "Minidump" folder in C:\Windows.

I've run "Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool" and it says it found no problems.
    Windows Update is up to date.
    Firefox is on latest version.
    No problems with PC up to now.

Please let me know what I should do next.

Thanks.

:)

D3C3n50r, Jun 29, 2016

2. BSOD - Help

On windows 10 machine, got the BSOD - I can't restart in safe mode. I've run the automatic repair process - which resulted in the BSOD....but did end up with a critical process died error.

The first time I got the BSOD the error message referenced MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

Any ideas how to proceed?

carolcaissie, Jun 29, 2016
  3. Can't install KB3081455

I got so tired of these KB errors and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors I did a clean install of Windows 10. Originally it was an update from 7 to 10. This didn't fix the problems. I got this yesterday:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      BSOD error

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD error

• BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error

• 2 unable to read memory warnings

SherryFelix, Jun 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi D3C3n50r,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

We will need a zip file from the DM Log Collector, dumps are important but in some cases not required for analysis given that they are not present.

It sounds like the BSOD did not do its job properly, basically speaking is the job to copy the data of the memory and save it in a dump file. The size of this file depends on the recovery settings (kernel or complete), then a new folder is created to save a mini version of the dumped data. Of course before the date from the memory is being copied it is first validated to ensure it does not contain corruption (false data), if this is the case then no dump will be created and it is a signal of faulty memory.
    Another part of the BSOD process is improperly saving a dump, this can lead to corrupted dump files or no dump at all. This generally is being caused by a bad hard drive or firmware of SSD.

Please run following tests and create a new folder in C:\Windows called Minidump.

First BSOD error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    First BSOD error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Make a photo of SFC and post it.

5. D3C3n50r Win User
    Yes I should have mentioned the BSOD froze my pc instantly and I had to manually shut down.

I've uploaded the CBS.log here: CBS.log - Google Drive
    I've created a Minidumps folder and posted sfc screenshot below:

Attachment 87801

My OS is saved on SSD.

D3C3n50r, Jul 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Many shortcuts are corrupted, please follow below suggestion

Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote]

axe0, Jul 1, 2016
  7. D3C3n50r Win User
    Ok here is the result I got after that scan:

Attachment 87883

D3C3n50r, Jul 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Download the IMAGE HEALTH tool & setup media from this post, choose OPTION 3 in the tool.

axe0, Jul 1, 2016
  9. D3C3n50r Win User
    Hi, it says "The batch file cannot be found"

Attachment 88003

D3C3n50r, Jul 2, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    You have mounted the downloaded ISO?

Thema:

1. First BSOD error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Similar Threads - BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. Memory_management bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  3. BSoD with error code of "Memory_Management"

BSoD with error code of "Memory_Management": I recently started to get the blue screen of death. I have done all the memory scans and have wiped all my drives, reformatted, and reinstalled windows, but I still get Blue Screens. Before reformatting, the order of BSoD stop codes were ""Critical Process Died", "System...
  4. Memory_management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory_management BSOD: I have tried a million times to fix this problem and we even took it to a shop. Mind you this shop is decent and they tend to know what they are doing it was not best buy but a local shop. This error occurs when we attempt to launch a game or during random downloads. When we...
  5. Memory_managment error (BSOD)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory_managment error (BSOD): I kept receiving the BSOD with memory_managment error so i ran a Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and now its saying that there is a problem with my hardware , i recently changed my hard drive to avoid this but its still appearing, how do I fix it and how do I identify what...
  6. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  7. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  8. BSOD on a new pc, (memory_management error)

BSOD on a new pc, (memory_management error): This is my first time in building a pc: OS:windows 10CPU:ryzen 5 1400Motherboard:msi b350 tomahawkMemory:corsair vengeance lpx 2x4gb ddr4 2400 (CMK8GX4M2A2400C14)Graphics Card(s)*Tonguealit gtx 1060 3gb and i've been experiencing bsod since the OS was installed. the OS...
  9. Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management"

Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management": Hey there, I am asking for help because I am exhausted by my problem and for the life of me cannot find out what's causing my trouble. It all started with "Memory_Management"-BSODs in infrequent intervals. Cause was always ntoskrnl.dll, the dumps did not state any...
  10. BSOD with Memory_Management error

BSOD with Memory_Management error: Hello! After suffering with bsod's for the whole week I finally thought it's time to start troubleshooting.. The errors I've got have mostly been related to nroskrnl.exe. I had many bsod's in the last september, but they eventually stopped after rewinding back to an earlier...