Windows 10: First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services

Discus and support First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Remote Desktop Services (RDS) allows you to access a remotely-hosted Windows desktop environment or application from almost any device. We’re extending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services

Source: First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 20, 2017

2. Remote desktop problems

What remote desktop services need to be started, or do they start upon demand? I have looked at services and there are about 4-5 remote desktop services none of which are starting automatically.

David

DavidPosthumus, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Remote Desktop - The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote logon

"open secpol.msc

go to \Local Policies\User Rights Assignment

double-click on Allow log on through Remote Desktop

Services --> Add Users or Group --> enter Remote Desktop Users

Start-->Run-->services.msc

Look for Remote Desktop Services and make sure the Log on account is Network System, not Local Service.

Check your event logs."

team viewer is a screen share and remote desktop tool via internet

ArslanAsif, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services

1. First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services - Similar Threads - updates coming Remote

2. Remote desktops service keeps stoping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktops service keeps stoping: Hii have a problem with my remote desktop.The remote desktop service stops after a couple of reconects and i need to either reboot the computer or manualy start the service to be able to reconect...
  3. Remote Service Desktop Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Service Desktop Installation: Hi Microsoft Community.I have a query.We have a client with a windows server 2016.He has the RDS license expiring in 100 days or less.I am about to purchase 2 keys but each key is good for 5 users.The client requires up to 10 simultaneous users to connect to that server.Can I...
  4. Remote Service Desktop Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Service Desktop Installation: Hi Microsoft Community.I have a query.We have a client with a windows server 2016.He has the RDS license expiring in 100 days or less.I am about to purchase 2 keys but each key is good for 5 users.The client requires up to 10 simultaneous users to connect to that server.Can I...
  5. Can't turn on remote desktop service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on remote desktop service: I have a windows 10 pro and when I turn on Remote Desktop Service from the settings it says it's On but the service isn't started and the port isn't listening, even though when I try to start the service manually it says Error 126: Specified module not found, windows is...
  6. Can't turn on remote desktop service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on remote desktop service: I have a windows 10 pro and when I turn on Remote Desktop Service from the settings it says it's On but the service isn't started and the port isn't listening, even though when I try to start the service manually it says Error 126: Specified module not found, windows is...
  7. How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely: To enable Remote Desktop Services (RDP) you might need to either use Group Policies or by physical access on the computer or server. Remotely you would need to use command line with PSTools which can be downloaded here. Once downloaded and extracted type in the below...
  8. Remote Desktop Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Service: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-service-%EC%8B%9C%EC%9E%91%EC%9D%B4/2413d62f-1d3a-409f-840d-a0e91aabc78a
  9. How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Enable Remote Desktop Services RDP remotely: To enable Remote Desktop Services (RDP) you might need to either use Group Policies or by physical access on the computer or server. Remotely you would need to use command line with PSTools which can be downloaded here. Once downloaded and extracted type in the below...
  10. Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016: Less than three weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite kicks off in Chicago! Based on how many members of the sellout crowd have identified themselves as Microsoft Exchange Conference alumni, it looks like we’ll have an excellent turnout from the Exchange community. We’re excited...