Windows 10: First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile [img] In April we reported that VLC team is working on a Universal Windows Phone app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 11, 2016.

1. First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile

First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile

First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/exclusive-fir...ows-10-mobile/

:)

Cluster Head, Jun 11, 2016
  2. JimWynne Win User

Can't play dvd's on windows 10

This is not a replacement for the "regular" VLC player--it's
    a beta Windows 10 "universal
    " app. The standard application will remain available.

JimWynne, Jun 11, 2016
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    G.Ilex, Jun 11, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Why is it on mobile and not desktop, I thought the point of UWP was to use one platform for multiple devices.

swarfega, Jun 12, 2016
  5. Craig Win User
    It will be on the desktop...although it was supposed to come out about a month ago but they held it back and it still has not been released yet...i would imagine they must have found some bugs they wanted to iron out and decided to wait on the release until they felt it was truely ready...I had written to them and received a reply from one of the developers and he essentially told me that...

Craig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. First look at VLC UWP app for Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - VLC UWP app

2. Our first look at Google’s Flutter-based UWP apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at Google’s Flutter-based UWP apps for Windows 10: Flutter cross-platform UI framework is one of the fastest-growing languages on Github for mobile apps, web apps, and even desktop apps. Google first announced Flutter in December 2018 for the mobile platform before expanding the frameworks to the web, macOS, Linux, and now...
  3. UWP on Windows 10 Mobile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UWP on Windows 10 Mobile: I heard that MS will end support for the Windows 10 Mobile, and somehow will no longer support online apps and MS Store in Windows 10 Mobile, so will Universal Windows Platform no longer support Windows 10 Mobiles (since I use Visual Studio to develop UWP apps)?...
  4. VLC UWP app updated for Windows 10 with ChromeCast integration

in Windows 10 News
    VLC UWP app updated for Windows 10 with ChromeCast integration: VideoLAN the developers behind the VLC UWP app for Windows 10 has been regularly pushing out updates with new features for its application on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Continuing with the same trend the developers have today pushed out another new update for Windows...
  5. First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile: First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile [img] [img] [img] Facebook may have released some its apps for Windows 10 , but its flagship apps still remain absent on Windows 10 Mobile. While Windows 10 Mobile can indeed use Microsoft and...
  6. First look at the new universal MSN apps for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    First look at the new universal MSN apps for Windows 10 Mobile: Microsoft's new universal Windows MSN apps have been out for Windows 10 PC for a few weeks now, but we are now seeing them arrive for phones as well. MSN Weather, News, Sports and Money all have the new design that ditches pivots for split-view menus. Indeed, all the new...
  7. VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile: VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile VLC UWP app development reaching the end stages [img] Announcing VLC as a UWP Hi everyone, We’ve been quite silent on our work toward building the VLC app for Windows 10. We didn’t...
  8. First version of VLC UWP App for Windows 10 to be released today

in Windows 10 News
    First version of VLC UWP App for Windows 10 to be released today: First version of VLC UWP App for Windows 10 to be released today Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50622
  9. A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform: A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform source ; http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...-app-platform/
  10. A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform

in Windows 10 News
    A first look at the Windows 10 universal app platform: Earlier today at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, I provided developers a first look at the Windows 10 developer platform strategy and universal app platform. I encourage you to tune in to our Build conference in April for the full story. Windows 10 represents the...