Windows 10: Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

Discus and support Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fitbit Charge 2 worked well with Windows 10 (PC) in the past. However, lately Bluetooth will not recognize this device so it will not sinc with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KDLorenzen, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

Fitbit Charge 2 worked well with Windows 10 (PC) in the past. However, lately Bluetooth will not recognize this device so it will not sinc with Windows 10 (PC). I went to Bluetooth & Other Devices, tried to add Bluetooth or other device, but it will not identify. The message states to select a device below to connect.. I click on Charge 2 and then I get the message, Try connecting your device again. After 5 tries, the same message comes up. Any suggestions?

:)

KDLorenzen, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Ktnuts Win User

Fitbit charge 2 and bluetooth

I have a Fitbit charge 2, but Windows 10 laptop can't see it. Any suggestions please?

Ktnuts, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Dave B MI Win User
    Since 12/2/2017 update, my Fitbit Charge HR won't sync using Bluetooth

I had a similar problem. My new Fitbit Charge 2 was working fine from Jan 2 to 5th (running Windows 10 Version 1709 Fall Creators Update) when my laptop had partially installed 2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 (KB4056892) and was waiting
    for a restart. After restarting for KB4056892 to install, my Fitbit App could no longer see my Fitbit Charge, even though laptop showed it connected via Bluetooth.

I did all the Fitbit suggestions, including:

Tried Bluetooth off/on ... didn't help. Turned Fitbit Charge 2 off/on (twice) ... didn't help.

Removed from Bluetooth ... can't get it back in.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit app ... logged in. Got notice Charge 2 wants to pair ... allowed and now showing on laptop's Bluetooth, but Fitbit app still cannot connect.

Ran Bluetooth Troubleshooter ... no help.Ran Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter ... says to Restart your PC to finish installing drivers and updates ... THAT SOLVED IT. After the restart, the Fitbit App quickly found the Charge 2 and synced up. (I'm assuming
    some driver or something was updated, but nothing shows as updated.)

Dave B MI, Jul 7, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC)

1. Fitbit Charge not Recognized by Bluetooth (Windows 10 - PC) - Similar Threads - Fitbit Charge Recognized

2. fitbit Charge 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fitbit Charge 4: I have a Charge 4 and cant set the time from win 10 PC, even with the bluetooth dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fitbit-charge-4/61282141-6a41-4e1c-a7d4-10d8419938d7
  3. Windows 10 Will Not Recognize Bluetooth Devices

Windows 10 Will Not Recognize Bluetooth Devices: I have gone through all the troubleshooting tips I can find online, including: removing usb devices on PC; uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth; reinstalling drivers; making sure bluetooth is on; running windows bluetooth troubleshooting; setting properties on bluetooth to...
  4. Machine with windows 10 will not recognize charge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Machine with windows 10 will not recognize charge: Hi All - I have an HP laptop with a Windows 10 operating system. One day, seemingly out of the blue, the PC decided to stop recognizing the charger. If I power it off while the AC adapter is plugged in, it will recognize it upon repowering, but if it is running, and I...
  5. Fitbit and bluetooth

Fitbit and bluetooth: All of a sudden my fitbit stops syncing. Says I do not have Bluetooth capabilities but the Bluetooth icon is there but will not connect. If so how come it worked for the last few months?...
  6. fitbit and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fitbit and windows 10: I have tried to download the fitbit app from the Microsoft store several times. Everytime I click on get app a blue screen appears for about two seconds and then disappears. The screen goes to back to the fitbit app. I also tried to download another app thinking it might just...
  7. Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.

Fitbit not recognize bluetooth.: Error-Bluetooth connection not connected. win 10 desktop dongle bluetooth. Set up Fitbit Charger 3 worked fine, then stops sync for no apparent reason. Bluetooth is paired to Charge 3. When sign into Fitbit, get to dashboard, click on Charge 3, it looks for tracker,...
  8. Reinstalling Fitbit App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Fitbit App: I deleted fitbit app from Surface Pro and tried to download again. Store says "you own this!" and therefore I cannot download or reinstall! Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-fitbit-app/2052d039-0931-44de-9004-b5fb50c37ca2"
  9. Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix

in Windows 10 News
    Fitbit Windows 10 app is broken after latest update but Fitbit is working on a fix: Fitbit recently updated its Windows 10 app to version 2.36 with bug fixes and improvements but it appears that the update has done more harm than good. According to reports, the Fitbit app is completely broken on Windows Phones after installing the update. In a post on its...
  10. Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10

Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10: Hi, I'm just setting up my Windows 10 Desktop computer. I have a Logitech K810 keyboard, it connects via Bluetooth, but I can't get my computer to recognize it. The Logitech site says it's compatible with Windows 10. On my computer, in the action centre, the bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fitbit bluetooth driver windows 10

2. windows 10 bluetooth doesnt recognize fitbit charge3

3. download bluetooth driver for fitbit dongle

4. fitbit not being recognized by bluetooth,
  5. does the fitbit inspire connect to bluetooth,
  6. cant get my computer to recognize my fitbit charge 2 via bluetooth,
  7. windows 10 will not recognize fitbit,
  8. cant get fitbit app to recognise bluetooth is on,
  9. old fitbit charging but not recognizing,
  10. fitbig not recognized by windows,
  11. fitbit usb driver windows 10,