Windows 10: Five free tools for managing partitions

Discus and support Five free tools for managing partitions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Most modern operating systems contain built-in tools for creating, deleting, or resizing partitions. But many users find that third-party tools make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Borg 386, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Five free tools for managing partitions

Five free tools for managing partitions - TechRepublic

:)

Borg 386, Feb 23, 2016

2. Can't extend a partition after removing linux

The built-in Windows Partition Management tool is not the best, and quite often gets its knickers in a twist.

Download and install this (excellent and free) Partition Management tool:

MiniTool Partition Wizard

Gordon B-P, Feb 23, 2016
  3. Sanwin2 Win User
    Extending the amount of space on my system-partition

You can't move it with the windows tools. Try the partition manager already suggested. Other free partition managers exist, and they all ccan move partitions so that you get the free space next to C:

Sanwin2, Feb 23, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Except for #5 I have used them all. Those are all good tools.

5. lx07 Win User
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    No video here. That's what I get.

Five free tools for managing partitions [​IMG]

7. Same here, no video.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 23, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

There is.
    But, one can turn it off.

davidhk, Feb 23, 2016
  9. WHS
    whs Win User
    Hmm, if there is a video, they have been hiding it real well. At least I cannot find it.

10. davidhk Win User
    If you wait a bit, the video screen will appear.

Five free tools for managing partitions [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 23, 2016
  11. Borg 386 - so many good articles today, I can not give you that much rep, thanks, going to check it out.

Adblocker, flashblocker (I consider this mandatory) or stopautoplay (great for HTML5) will take care of it. *Wink

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Five free tools for managing partitions - Similar Threads - Five free tools

2. Disk Management partition free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Management partition free space: Win 10 Pro, 21H2, fully up-to-date. Disk Management shows status of partitions 1, 4, 5, 6 and C: partition 3 on the 512GB SSD boot drive disk 1. It lists the capacity of the partitions, how much is Free Space, and % Free. For partitions 1, 4, 5, 6, it says their entire...
  3. Disk Management partition free space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Management partition free space: Win 10 Pro, 21H2, fully up-to-date. Disk Management shows status of partitions 1, 4, 5, 6 and C: partition 3 on the 512GB SSD boot drive disk 1. It lists the capacity of the partitions, how much is Free Space, and % Free. For partitions 1, 4, 5, 6, it says their entire...
  4. Disk Management partition free space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Five Partitions on M.2 SSD for C: Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Five Partitions on M.2 SSD for C: Windows: I was wondering if I can shrink one volume with 541MB Healthy with the drive I on the same M.2 500 GB Drive for C: Windows. Look below: On the same drive with Windows C:\ there are five different partitions below: 260 MB Healthy (EFI System Partition) (WINDOWS C:) 236.71 GB...
  6. Partition Manager Free Edition: Disk Resize & Partitioning Software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Partition Manager Free Edition: Disk Resize & Partitioning Software for Windows 10: [ATTACH]Paragon Partition Manager Community Edition is a free partition manager software to manage disks […] This article Partition Manager Free Edition: Disk Resize & Partitioning Software for Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Free disk management tool.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free disk management tool.: I have a couple things I need to do with the drives I own. I would like to convert a dynamic disk to basic. I also need to extend a drive to an empty volume behind it, hence why I can't do it in the windows tool. Thanks in advance....
  8. Windows disk management leaves free space behind a partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows disk management leaves free space behind a partition.: Hello everybody, I noticed, that if another partition is created behind a partition via the windows disk management, a tiny free space only around 1.xMB remains free behind the last partition. This free area is not visible in the disk management itself, but it is displayed...
  9. Windows 10 is getting modern disk partition management tool

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting modern disk partition management tool: If you want to delete the old and create a new partition or extend space of a particular disk, you need to rely on Windows 10’s Disk Management tool. The simplest way to manage your disk partitions on Windows 10 is with the operating system’s built-in Disk Management, which...
  10. Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools: For system admins, one of the most important tasks is keeping an eye on the network. When things go bad in your world, a rogue ne'er-do-well could be the cause. Whether that malicious entity is a hacker, a compromised system, or a bad piece of hardware, it's essential to...