Windows 10: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

Discus and support Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DouglasQuine, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time.

:)

DouglasQuine, Aug 4, 2018
  2. E.G22 Win User

Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

Original title: Blurry Apps

Hi,

I have recently bought a new computer that came with Windows 10 already installed on it. Mostly happy with is so far apart from the appearance of blurry text in some of my apps.

I have searched for a solution to the problem online and have not found one.

How do i fix it?

E.G22, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Hello,

This is a known issue for old applications that doesn't support the new DPI scaling changes on Windows 10. You can define these applications as a DPI-unaware process by following the steps below:

• Launch the application that you are having issues with scaling.
    • Right-click the application in the task bar.
    • Right-click the name of the application and then select Properties.
    • Click the Compatibility tab.
    • Under Settings, check the Override high DPI scaling behavior
      option.
    • Under Scaling performed by drop-down menu, select System (Enhanced).
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Ok.

Afer performing these steps, Windows 10 will handle the scaling behaviour and will fix issues with the interface and text being blurry for that application.

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

1. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix apps appear

2. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  3. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  4. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709

Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709: Hello, I have an older version 1709 of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft apps by...
  5. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification: I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using batch file, Powershell script or registry as i need to map it in SCCM OSD TS...
  6. Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.: Does this setting work for version 1803 and 1809? Note States, "To use the setting Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry, you must have Windows 10 (Version 1803) installed." Win 10 Popup: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10...
  7. Fix apps that are blurry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix apps that are blurry?: How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/fix-apps-that-are-blurry/9dfcde48-e11c-47dd-8951-32eded2aae0a
  8. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  9. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  10. Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Fix Scaling for Apps that are Blurry in Windows 10 Starting with sign in to Windows to have these apps render properly. You can now instead turn on the Fix scaling for apps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps blurry

2. blurry apps windows 10 fix

3. apps appear blurry

4. app blurry windows 10,
  5. fix apps that appear blurry in windows 10,
  6. some of my apps are blurry,
  7. some apps appear blurry,
  8. blurry apps windows 10,
  9. apps appear blurry windows 10,
  10. windows fix apps that are blurry,
  11. some apps are blurry windows 10,