Windows 10: Fix apps that are blurry?

Discus and support Fix apps that are blurry? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillCarroccio, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Fix apps that are blurry?

How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"?

:)

BillCarroccio, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Zaspera Win User

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 16, 2018
  4. CountMike Win User

Fix apps that are blurry?

CountMike, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Fix apps that are blurry?

1. Fix apps that are blurry? - Similar Threads - Fix apps are

2. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  3. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  4. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry apps in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry apps in Win11: Hi. My some of my apps are blurry. I have tried the windows setting for fixing them automatically but some are still blurry. I will send an example of an app which appears blurry...
  6. Blurry windows/apps

Blurry windows/apps: Some apps and windows are blurry and I'm not sure why. Here is one of those blurry windows: [ATTACH]Someone please give me a fix to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-windowsapps/195e5431-0df4-4bee-b5e7-c9909ff02e35
  7. Blurry text fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text fix?: I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas? submitted by /u/happyshelgob [link] [comments]...
  8. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709: Hello, I have an older version 1709 of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft apps by...
  9. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification: I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using batch file, Powershell script or registry as i need to map it in SCCM OSD TS...
  10. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office365 apps look blurry following windows update 1903

2. fixed app that is blurry

3. fix apps that are blurry