Windows 10: Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

Discus and support Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by injaneb, Aug 28, 2018.

1. injaneb Win User

Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont.
    some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing the symptoms that it will die soon. but as you still see your OS on the screen it means that the graphic card is still working.
    In my case i have 2 Geforce 765m on my laptop. one day when i turn my laptop on, i saw that the SLI were not working because of the cards responded with some kind of hardware failure to windows and windows dealt with it by showing me the nasty error 43. I tried many suggestions including reinstalling the driver. changing graphic card slot and ... none of them worked.
    what i did was that i copy the video card bios from the card that works fine and flash it on the troubled one using Nvflash.
    did a restart and it works.
    I believe if you see error 43 on your graphic card and get no result by trying the usual reinstall the driver solution, do not quit on your graphic card. find a card the same as yours. copy the bios from it and flash it on your card.
    first make a back up rom from your current bios.

if you have a working video card right now be sure to make a copy of your V-bios right now. you might need it in future.

:)

injaneb, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Runfoxx Win User

Windows 10 graphics card error 43

Ever since i have upgraded to windows 10, I have been getting error 43 , display device reported error . And then the display defaults to my CPU graphics. I have an EVGA NVIDIa GeForce GTX 670, I have emailed EVGA, with no success. I emailed Nvidia, they
    suggested I uninstall my graphics drivers, reseat the graphics card, then when windows powers up ans sees the card, let it install its generic driver to see if I still get error 43. Well windows never saw the graphics card as a new card, or even tried to
    install drivers, it just went straight to error 43.

So I can see this is strictly a Windows 10 problem. And I can not find anyway to email or contact Microsoft to get any answers. Its getting pretty old. I dont know is creating the media and doing a clean install will even help this problem out, I pretty
    much doubt it.

Runfoxx, Aug 28, 2018
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Aug 28, 2018
  4. nxlongth Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards - Similar Threads - Fix error nvidia

2. How to fix error code 43 for my nvidia graphics card.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix error code 43 for my nvidia graphics card.: submitted by /u/Venkat_Jighnesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsc55z/how_to_fix_error_code_43_for_my_nvidia_graphics/
  3. Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card: I have an error with code 43 on my 3070 graphics card. I think the reason is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which I have installed recently from Microsoft store. I'm not sure but it started next time I turned my PC on after the installation. I tried several versions of...
  4. Nvidia Graphic Card Error

Nvidia Graphic Card Error: Dell Inspiron 3420 i5 with nvidia geforce 620m. Windows 10 Single Language. I have download, install, uninstall and reinstall the latest nvidia graphic card but it not working. It keep saying this error "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code...
  5. Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver

Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver: I recently bought a prebuilt ABS Mage computer with the NVIDIA Graphics card included. I set up the computer and downloaded a few games to play. Initially the first hour of game play was fine. I turned computer off went to bed, came back the next day and Windows is...
  6. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  7. Graphics card error code 43

Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  8. Error 43, problems with graphics card

Error 43, problems with graphics card: I have recently finished building my gaming PC and have got an 'Asus GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix graphics card' and my computer seems to be running alright but not as well as i'd hoped. I noticed that in device manager there was a little exclamation mark next to my graphics card...
  9. Graphics Card Error 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics Card Error 43: i previously had a issue thaat i couldnt start up my pc and know i fix it and know when i go to device manager My Gtx 660 Has a 43 Error i treid updating the driver but it doesnt update it....
  10. Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv

Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv: Im using a Hitachi 43in 1080P tv as a monitor and a Nvidea Geforce 703 graphics card I have 8 gig's of ram, but just cant seem to get the picture to look right is there any software that would tweak the setting to get as good a picture as possible or am I stuck with trial and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia mx150 driver error code 43