Windows 10: Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers

Discus and support Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing system crashes when they try to do some demanding tasks. When they try to probe the issue via Event Manager, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers

Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers livekernelevent-code-141.jpg
    Some users are experiencing system crashes when they try to do some demanding tasks. When they try to probe the issue via Event Manager, they see, error message while gaming or while executing demanding tasks: ProblemEventCode: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141. If your PC crashes while gaming and are seeing LiveKernelEvent Error 141, 144, 1a1, ab, 193, […]

This article Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 5, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

Having a sporadic error, LiveKernelEvent.

Funny thing: I just blogged about it yesterday. Nvidia LiveKernelEvent 141 Error Returns. I was convinced it was GeForce or the Nvidia installer that was the culprit, but I was wrong about that. I'm still looking for a solution, too, but can say the four fixes at Windows Central (or was it Windows Report) don't fix things either. For me, the error only occurs once every 2-3 months so I'm living with it while searching for the fix.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers

Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers

1. Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors on Windows computers - Similar Threads - Fix LiveKernelEvent Errors

2. LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent, Computer freezing: Hi, I asked a similar question a while ago - my computer keeps freezing every 5 minutes to an hour, and I find a LiveKernelEvent when I check the Windows Event Viewer.Back in March, I asked a similar question. I tried the solutions that were suggested to me and it worked, but...
  3. how fix livekernelevent 144

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how fix livekernelevent 144: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎13/‎2021 5:41 PM Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: fffffd0337c806b0 Parameter 3:...
  4. LiveKernelEvent Error

LiveKernelEvent Error: Hello, At the morning, our PC for "PLAYOUT system" went out. This is the error which cause that. Any idea what can be problem and is there any additional logs that can help? Thanks ! ________________________________________________________________________________...
  5. How to fix LiveKernelEvent 144

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi, I recently upgraded my RTX 2080 video card to an RTX 3090 video card. After changing the video card, the USB3.0 Type A ports on the front panel of my PC case stopped working, and reliability history reports hardware errors, all with LiveKernelEvent 144. Description...
  6. how to fix livekernelevent 144

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix livekernelevent 144: I'm having a problem where my computer keeps crashing and making a buzzing sound in my audio, where I have to reset my pc after. I think my graphic card is at fault but I'm not sure, I've updated all my drivers and I'm not sure what to do. I also reset my pc and everything is...
  7. LiveKernelEvent error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent error: Hello, My first post and I will happily give more information if necessary. I built my PC: Ryzen 7 2700x, rosewill full tower RISE Glow case, Gigabyte Aorus gaming 5 wifi motherboard, 64 GB ram, evga1060 superclocked geforce graphics card, m.2 500 gb boot drive, 1 TB...
  8. how to fix the livekernelevent 144

how to fix the livekernelevent 144: Windows Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe Creation Time: 2020-01-29 10:19:33 AM Problem: Hardware error Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2:...
  9. Computer Crashes LiveKernelEvent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Crashes LiveKernelEvent: Hello! I am posting this because I honestly ran out of idead I do not know what to do anymore! Laptop specifications: Alienware 15 R2 Integrated graphic card: intel r HD graphic card 530 Second graphic card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M Explanation: Around two weeks...
  10. How to fix LiveKernelEvent Hardware Error

How to fix LiveKernelEvent Hardware Error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1006 Parameter 2: fffff0088eb95960 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product:...