Windows 10: FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem

Discus and support FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So recently I became very unhappy with the fact that when I watched ANY kind of video on my laptop, my silly little taskbar would just stay there, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Reii, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Reii Win User

FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem

So recently I became very unhappy with the fact that when I watched ANY kind of video on my laptop, my silly little taskbar would just stay there, not even auto-hide!
    But just today I figured out the problem, but unfortunately saw that many other people were having the problem and still had not fixed it!
    If using windows 10 (this is the mode I fixed it in) right click on the taskbar and uncheck ''show task view button''
    If this doesn't work, then try unlocking the taskbar as I still don't know what that does!
    Hope this helped *Biggrin

:)

Reii, Nov 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 taskbar won't hide response is not helpful.

Windows 10 taskbar won't hide response is not helpful. Obviously, we already know to set the taskbar to auto-hide. The problem is that we have it set that way and yet it is not hiding. How do we fix this issue?

CRpikespeak, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 2, 2016
Thema:

FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem

1. FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem - Similar Threads - FIX auto hide

2. Windows 10 Taskbar Auto-Hide Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Auto-Hide Problem: Hello Everyone!I love using a taskbar that auto hides, so that's why I use the auto-hide taskbar feature in Taskbar Settings.This feature is great but I have a huge issue with it-Whenever a new notification comes from MS Teams or Discord or any other app, my taskbar unhides...
  3. Auto-hide taskbar

Auto-hide taskbar: O/S 10.0.18363.836 Device HP laptop 17" May 2020 not touch screen In Tablet mode taskbar won't auto-hide, even though I have set it to do so in 'settings', also set for auto-hide for desktop, which it does do, but not in Tablet mode. Have restarted, but still won't work,...
  4. Taskbar won't auto hide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar won't auto hide: I try'd Taskbar settings, and I try'd to reset windows explorer both did not work. submitted by /u/lostFate95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enym5v/taskbar_wont_auto_hide/
  5. Taskbar auto-hide fail

Taskbar auto-hide fail: Very often or so it happens that the auto-hide feature of taskbar stops working, and that too, happens only partially. Which means that the taskbar does not go back in after the cursor is moved away from it nor does the windows get smaller to compensate for the extra space...
  6. Windows taskbar not auto-hiding

Windows taskbar not auto-hiding: I've been running Win10 Pro for a month or so. For some reason my task bar will not auto hide when not in use. I have it set up correct;y, it just doesn't hide. I've seen a thread or two on different forums that the notification area was the problem. Does anyone have a...
  7. Taskbar refuses to auto-hide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar refuses to auto-hide: Under "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" I have checked the box labeled "Auto-hide the taskbar", but it doesn't hide itself nor can I move it down using the arrows. What can I do to fix this problem. There was another thread about this problem but it was last commented on...
  8. Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar: I have Windows10 with dual monitors. When I start Windows the taskbar on Monitor 2 is visible and won't move. If I turn Cortana on and off it resumes auto-hiding but I have to do this every time I start Windows 10. Any ideas? 41351
  9. Auto hide taskbar problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto hide taskbar problems: My taskbar (desktop mode) would not hide. I created a virtual desktop (Windows key + Ctrl +d) just to see what that is. Now auto hide works in both desktops*Smile 28317
  10. Taskbar refuses to auto-hide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar refuses to auto-hide: I did some poking around, and this thread comes close, but nothing listed there had any affect at all. When I am running an app in a full-screen windowed, I can sometimes make it hide by Alt-tabbing to the program. (Even though the program was already in focus.) Pretty...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why taskbar is fixed repairto move it up and hide

2. Automatically hide the taskbar when in excel