Windows 10: Fix Windows 10 stuck at Ready to install

Discus and support Fix Windows 10 stuck at Ready to install in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] During a Windows 10 upgrade or installation, you will see a ‘Ready to install‘ screen just before the installation commences. While in most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 18, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Windows 10 stuck at Ready to install

Fix Windows 10 stuck at Ready to install Windows-10-stuck-at-Ready-to-install-100x100.png
    During a Windows 10 upgrade or installation, you will see a ‘Ready to install‘ screen just before the installation commences. While in most cases things go smoothly, it may happen that the installation or upgrade gets stuck on this Ready [...]

This post Fix Windows 10 stuck at Ready to install is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix Windows 10 stuck at Ready to install - Similar Threads - Fix stuck Ready

2. Fix to fresh install getting stuck on "getting ready"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix to fresh install getting stuck on "getting ready": Fresh build, minus the ram,trying to install windows 11 from two diffrent usb drives, one offical from best buy. When i try to install it download the files then restarts and gets stuck on getting ready. Ubuntu installs fine...
  3. Fix to fresh install getting stuck on "getting ready"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix to fresh install getting stuck on "getting ready": Fresh build, minus the ram,trying to install windows 11 from two diffrent usb drives, one offical from best buy. When i try to install it download the files then restarts and gets stuck on getting ready. Ubuntu installs fine...
  4. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  5. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK: I just built a new computer and am trying to install Windows 10 on my M.2 SSD through the Installation Tool USB provided by Microsoft. However its been stuck on"Getting files ready for Installation 86%"For a few hours now. I have attempted to restart my computer during this...
  6. Getting Files Ready for Installation STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 new installation stuck at "Getting Ready"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 new installation stuck at "Getting Ready": Hey guys, I was installing windows on my machine and the setup went on smoothly, but after a restart I'm stuck for 1/2 hours at this "Getting Ready" screen. If I reboot then windows tells me (well of course) "error or random reboot. To install windows press ok to reboot and...
  8. Windows 10 Install stuck at Getting Devices Ready

Windows 10 Install stuck at Getting Devices Ready: I know there are a ton of posts with this issue, but I've read them all and still can't resolve my issue. I built this computer about 10 months ago and never had a problem until 2 days ago. Went through all of the chkdsk, memtest86, sfc scans and dism. Nothing worked. I...
  9. Stuck at 'Making sure you’re ready to install' Windows 10

Stuck at 'Making sure you’re ready to install' Windows 10: I have purchased Windows 10 to upgrade my Windows 7 Lenovo Z580. When I run the Media Creation Tool it gets stuck at 'Making sure you're ready to install'. I've updated Windows 7 and uninstalled my own security software. What else can I do? 139197
  10. Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation"

Stuck at "Getting files ready for installation": My computer was bogging down, so i decided to do a freah install of windows 10. I made a proper bootable usb thats made for uefi with the media creation tool. It keeps getting stuck at about 89% even with a custom install and deleting all possible partitions. Ive tried to...