Windows 10: *FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation

Discus and support *FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Did some sleuthing already, tried updating my mobo, ssd firmware, graphics drivers, even unplugged my external HDD to see if internal ssd and external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackKnife, May 23, 2017.

1. JackKnife Win User

*FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation

Did some sleuthing already, tried updating my mobo, ssd firmware, graphics drivers, even unplugged my external HDD to see if internal ssd and external HDD had something to do with it, and it's driving me CRAZY that I can't figure anything out...

Attached is the dump from collector.

Attachment 136520

**edit: I've not encountered this problem before, and only triggers when I try to stream.
    ** I've also overclocked my GPU if that matters, but when I reboot, the OC goes back to factory settings and I don't OC again, so I'm not entirely sure if that info helps any either.

:)

JackKnife, May 23, 2017

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, May 23, 2017
  3. ChrisHaEs Win User
    BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, May 23, 2017
  4. *FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation

Hi,

Try updating your graphics drivers 21.21.7653 to the latest one here

Lottiemansion, May 24, 2017
  5. JackKnife Win User
    I'll update and return with possible results.

JackKnife, May 24, 2017
  6. JackKnife Win User
    Looks like it fixed my problem! If it comes up again, I'll be sure to make another thread. Many thanks! *Biggrin

JackKnife, May 24, 2017
  7. Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

*FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation

1. *FIXED* BSOD Streaming Overwatch Triggers DPC Watchdog Violation - Similar Threads - *FIXED* BSOD Streaming

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION FIX??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION FIX??: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806690fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bfdffcd4-5185-4574-9f12-60e55e2b4ac8.I also tried resseting the pc...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch: Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch: Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to fix BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: 0: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged...
  7. how to fix BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: 0: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged...
  8. how to fix BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

9. Fixing old DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fixing old DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello, fellow Windows users. A while back I was running Windows 10 perfectly fine on my Dell G7 7588, but then all of the sudden I get a terrible BSOD saying, "DPC Watchdog Violation." I tried everything I could find on the internet, but to no avail, so I took it to the local...
  10. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation Youtube & Overwatch

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation Youtube & Overwatch: Got my computer sort of hand me down from my step brother a few months ago, gave it a fresh Win10 install at the time. It's been working fine other than some issues with the ATI drivers and hardware accelerated browsers (which I'll probably ask about in another thread later)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc.watchdog.violation windows 10 overwatch

2. overwatch DPC watchdog

3. overwatch bsod dpc_watchdog_violation