Windows 10: Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams)

Discus and support Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft has fixed the "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcam) that occurred when using the Logitech Software. The issue was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IownAmoneyPit, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams)

Microsoft has fixed the "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcam) that occurred when using the Logitech Software. The issue was caused when Microsoft originally removed support for compressed MJPG and H.264 streams for webcams with the launch of Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Cumulative Update KB3194496 for Windows 10 PC Build 14393.222 restores full functionality of the Logitech Webcam & software.

:)

IownAmoneyPit, Sep 29, 2016

2. logitech webcam Pro 9000 and "launcher_main.exe has stopped working!

Help! logitech webcam Pro 9000 and "launcher_main.exe has stopped working!

CherylWheeler.AZ, Sep 29, 2016
  3. windows 10 update 1607 logitech c525 webcam stopped fault main.exe . any fixes

Thanks for the suggestion to using the Microsoft Camera app. I just got Windows 10 1067 update on Sept. 21. My Logitech camera C525 does not work. Getting errors stating MotionDetect.exe and Launcher_main.exe has stopped working. I have the latest Logitech
    Webcam software and driver for the C525 Webcam. I figured by Sept. 21 someone would have fixed the problem. Thanks again for your help.

Professor0243, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams)

1. Fixed "Launcher_Main.exe has stopped working" error (Logitech Webcams) - Similar Threads - Fixed Launcher_Main exe

2. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  3. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  4. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  5. BF2.exe has stopped working

BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  7. Helper. exe has stopped working

Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  8. Helper. exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  9. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech c920 Webcam not working: Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked...
  10. webcam has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam has stopped working: When I installed Windows 10 my webcam was working okay but now the computer can't detect it and the problem persists after I restart multiple times. I tried looking on Device Manager but couldn't see the webcam there. This is a built-in webcam on a Sony VAIO. Is there any way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. launcher_main.exe stopped working

2. windows 10 has stopped launcher_main.exe for logitech b525 hd web cam