Windows 10: Fixed Win 10 but have slight problem booting (Need help please)

Discus and support Fixed Win 10 but have slight problem booting (Need help please) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I thank everyone for the tutorials that helped me install Win 10 and get it working. My problem is I have Win 8.1 Pro on a Samsung EVO SSD T-1. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jayefayed, Apr 28, 2015.

1. jayefayed Win User

Fixed Win 10 but have slight problem booting (Need help please)

I thank everyone for the tutorials that helped me install Win 10 and get it working. My problem is I have Win 8.1 Pro on a Samsung EVO SSD T-1. I went out and bought a Samsung 225 gig SSD HDD to install Win 10. I downloaded the Win 7 ISO and it worked perfectly. When I first tried to install Win 10 on the boot up with the USB flash media drive I went into setup on Win 10 and when I selected the new hard drive for the installation it gave me a message that it could not install on that drive. The other partition on the drive said system info. I hit delete and it installed. I don't know if I should have re formatted.

Long story short. I go to bios setup on my motherboard Asus Z-97 and select Samsung EVO and it goes directly into Win 8.1 Pro. If I reboot and select in the bios Windows media drive it boots into Win 10.

My question is I thought (based on all the screen shots I see here in the forum) that when I boot up my computer it should take me to a blue screen with 2 selection boxes Win 8.1 pro or Win 10 and I should be able to select.

Did I do something wrong and could someone assist me in fixing the problem. I would rather see the 2 boxes where I can select one of them.

My last question is when I bring up my Win 10 the fonts on the menus and etc. are so small I cannot hardly read them. I am using a LG 21.9 3440 x 1440 ultra wide monitor and have my text at largest and my screen zoomed to 150. Can someone help me please.

Thank you

Jaye Fayed
    Everett, WA
    L: jfayed@Comcast.net

:)

jayefayed, Apr 28, 2015

2. Help i have a slight problem on my N81

you can either live with it, or take it to nokia care and see if they replace it for you*, i would not just put any paint on your phone it will void the warranty and i am not sure that it is safe to do so. it will cost you so you can either call them or
    go to nokia care to see what they have to say.

** by replacing i mean the phone cover/body whatever you want to call it, not the phone itself as there is nothing wrong with it in terms of technical things.

Message Edited by radical24 on 19-Feb-2009 03:36 PM

radical24---01, Apr 28, 2015
  3. westarmy Win User
    Help i have a slight problem on my N81

My n81 paint on the side has came off how can i replace the paint... can i use a paint can or sumthin like that...

Can i replace it

westarmy, Apr 28, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Apr 28, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    Normally, you'll only get dual boot options automatically if you installed both OSes on the same hard drive. Follow Countmike's advise above.
    But if I were you, I will leave it like that. You don't want the 2 to see each other because Win10 usually messes up the other OS after Windows updates.

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Fixed Win 10 but have slight problem booting (Need help please) - Similar Threads - Fixed slight problem

2. i need help fixing this please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing this please: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe Creation Time: 2022-05-14 8:49:52 PM Problem: Problem not fixed Status: Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.NetworkDiagnosticsInbound.4.0...
  3. i need help fixing this please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help fixing this please: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe Creation Time: 2022-05-14 8:49:52 PM Problem: Problem not fixed Status: Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure PackageId: Microsoft Corporation.NetworkDiagnosticsInbound.4.0...
  4. i need help please in this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help please in this problem: i have problem i now connected to Internet via laptop wifi but the problem now internal can't access to any site apear to me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if i disconnect wifi and connect via usb wifi, i need fix please help me to fix this problem in...
  5. help to fix this problem please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help to fix this problem please!: Data usage is stuck to 0. Is there any one to help me. My computers drivers are up to date. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-fix-this-problem-please/5272b2e5-3412-43ff-813f-e033acd2a36f
  6. PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM: [ATTACH] Hey guys. I don't know why, ever since I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10, some of my softwares display look like this. Even Skype looks blank, while other apps show just fine. What could the problem be? How can I solve this, I've tried using different display...
  7. Windows 10 need help to fix a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 need help to fix a problem: Hello to whoever reads this.1 week ago my compurter installed a new update and now when i go to some websites it says they do not allow local ips and i dont know how to fix it been looking for 4 days now on how to fix it The attachment will show what happends when i go on...
  8. Having slight trouble booting up

in Windows 10 Support
    Having slight trouble booting up: I am running two HD both split in two at 250 gigs each. Started having problems booting just the other day. Keep getting this message: "3rd Slave Hard Disk: S.M.A.R.T. Status Bad,Backup and Replace Press F1 to Resume" Quote marks are mine. 74301
  9. BIG problems Win 10 Guru needed (Please)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIG problems Win 10 Guru needed (Please): Hi everyone why is it that you only get 'problems' when playing with someone else's PC/Laptop !!!!!!*Sad Have just upgraded friends laptop - W7 to W10. Installation went well (as per many already done). This was done via a USB flashdrive. HOWEVER have hit a snag, which I...
  10. Please help i can't boot to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help i can't boot to win 10: Hey i've just updated my asus a555ln laptop from win 8.1 to win 10... Everything went nice with drivers automatically installed but the display drivers is lost. So i've installed the intel hd drivers and it does nothing so i installed nvidia drivers and it just fine. But...