Windows 10: Fixing issues with windows 10 time auto-update

Discus and support Fixing issues with windows 10 time auto-update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When your device system clock keeps updating to a different time than that which is current in your time zone, always set the date and time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamuelNgumi Wainaina, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Fixing issues with windows 10 time auto-update

When your device system clock keeps updating to a different time than that which is current in your time zone, always set the date and time to auto-update and set the time zone manually. This ensures that the time is set in accordance to an explicitly defined time zone, and hence you will always get accurate time and date updates.

:)

SamuelNgumi Wainaina, Jul 9, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 9, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Fixing issues with windows 10 time auto-update

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Fixing issues with windows 10 time auto-update

1. Fixing issues with windows 10 time auto-update - Similar Threads - Fixing issues auto

2. Win 10 auto update taking long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 auto update taking long time: 4 hours into Win 10 auto update. Still 0% complete configuring. Why does this happen? Last 3 times update took hours and I had to shut it down, when I tried to reboot, I got black screen. I had to reset and lost all files....
  3. Win 10 auto update taking long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 auto update taking long time: 4 hours into Win 10 auto update. Still 0% complete configuring. Why does this happen? Last 3 times update took hours and I had to shut it down, when I tried to reboot, I got black screen. I had to reset and lost all files....
  4. Win 10 auto update taking long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  6. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  7. Auto update of time and date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto update of time and date: Auto update of time and date has stopped working on my computer. This occurs after a cold boot. I need to keep adjusting it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-update-of-time-and-date/ed8bda10-6f14-44cc-9d1f-55af22ffadea
  8. Auto update of time and date

Auto update of time and date: Auto update of time and date function is not working correctly on my computer from cold boots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-update-of-time-and-date/849aa002-a145-4562-836c-dd0cf3f1ea53
  9. INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10: I am trying to change the settings in "Internet Time" to stop the clock from automatically synchronising with 'time.windows.com' but I keep getting a message which states "Unable to continue - You do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact your computer...
  10. auto update issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    auto update issue: I have visited this issue once before and had no solution at that time. So, once again, here goes. I am hitting the road for 5 months ( USA ) in a motorhome; most places I will be going have poor to insignificant internet access. When I was down with 8.1 I was able to just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8431.2316 update issues