Windows 10: fixmypc virus

Discus and support fixmypc virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Norton 360 just caught something last night called .fixmypc. Its no longer on my system as my Norton fixed it but I was reading about it and heard... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Atomic77, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Atomic77 Win User

fixmypc virus

My Norton 360 just caught something last night called .fixmypc. Its no longer on my system as my Norton fixed it but I was reading about it and heard its can be tricky to get rid of.

:)

Atomic77, Nov 28, 2015

2. Windows10 utility

Is the "FIXMYPC" utility legit and safe? It was attached to wild Tangent Games and supposedly approved by Norton.

mikedonovanQL, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Maxy00737 Win User
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on Windows 10 64x bit ANNIVERSARY UPDATE

i manage to fix it if anyone is curious how i used these programs TweakBit PC Repair - TweakBit Driver Updater - TweakBit FixMyPC

Maxy00737, Nov 28, 2015
  4. fixmypc virus

Run a scan with Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro and ADWCleaner

garydexter, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

fixmypc virus

1. fixmypc virus - Similar Threads - fixmypc virus

2. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  3. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  4. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  5. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  6. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  7. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  8. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  9. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne: bonjours jai atrapper un popir virus faux croire jai demander au support microsoft un gros 0 aide il mon offert le programe copilot sa vos rien pas plus cappable de maider jai demander a mon service technique de mon laptop eu non plus jai comme anti virus mc afee et total av...
  10. virus / windows defender activer et analyse hor ligne

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security