Windows 10: flash drive

Discus and support flash drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New Corsair Cruzer Glide 64gb shows win10 desktop when plugged in but not what to do with it. I would like to clone / image win 10 to this drive , any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robert, Feb 19, 2017.

1. robert Win User

flash drive

New Corsair Cruzer Glide 64gb shows win10 desktop when plugged in but not what to do with it. I would like to clone / image win 10 to this drive , any suggestions?

:)

robert, Feb 19, 2017

2. Windows 10 Retailis sold on a flash drive instead of DVD's in retail storesbe locked to read-only

If Windows 10 is sold on a flash drive instead of DVD's in retail stores, will the flash drive be locked to read-only like Dell sent recovery flash drives? Will the flash drive have both 32-bit and 64-bit on the same drive to choose one during install
    based on the PC architecture?

KeithWeisshar, Feb 19, 2017
  3. system reset

Also I can't download the windows 10 installation media to my USB flash drive it can't detect that its there. The windows 10 installation media says that no usb flash drive is detected. IT seems to be detecting my flash drive as another hard drive instead
    of a flash drive,

thanks,

thedarknight_433, Feb 19, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

flash drive

Open disk management. Right click on it, format it as NTFS. Then do Change or Remove Drive Letter to give it the drive letter you want. Disk 3 below is a USB flash drive.

flash drive [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 20, 2017
  5. robert Win User
    Did that but flash drive does not show when using Macrium Reflect.

robert, Feb 20, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    You can't clone to a USB flash drive, but you can save an image to it if it has a drive letter assigned and it is big enough to hold the image. It should show up if you click on the little button with the three dots at the end of the box where you enter a folder name to save the image to.

flash drive [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

flash drive

1. flash drive - Similar Threads - flash drive

2. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  3. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  4. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  5. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  6. how to fix ReadyBoost using flash drive with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix ReadyBoost using flash drive with windows 11: how do i turn on ReadyBoost my hp desktop says ReadyBoost can not be used because my desktop is storge fast but its not fast storge is red that means almost full and the USB flash drive is new there was nothing on it how do i fix this problem with ReadyBoost i am trying use a...
  7. how to fix ReadyBoost using flash drive with windows 11

how to fix ReadyBoost using flash drive with windows 11: how do i turn on ReadyBoost my hp desktop says ReadyBoost can not be used because my desktop is storge fast but its not fast storge is red that means almost full and the USB flash drive is new there was nothing on it how do i fix this problem with ReadyBoost i am trying use a...
  8. run ready boost with flash drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run ready boost with flash drives: how to run ready boost in windows 11 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ready-boost-with-flash-drives/e5928730-b103-460e-ac9e-b09f6c778867
  9. run ready boost with flash drives

run ready boost with flash drives: how to run ready boost in windows 11 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ready-boost-with-flash-drives/e5928730-b103-460e-ac9e-b09f6c778867
  10. My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...: My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it says 1.95TB so Microsoft if you are hearing this then please fix it...