Windows 10: Flash KB3135782

Discus and support Flash KB3135782 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Did anyone just get offered another update for flash this evening? It's Flash KB3135782, but seems strange as flash for edge and IE updated yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scottyboy99, May 10, 2016.

1. Flash KB3135782

Did anyone just get offered another update for flash this evening? It's Flash KB3135782, but seems strange as flash for edge and IE updated yesterday

I checked my version and it is 21.0.0.241 which I am sure was the same as yesterday after the cumulative updates etc

:)

Scottyboy99, May 10, 2016

2. Internet explorer 11 on windows 10 started crashing on pages with embedded youtube for the last 2 days.

Stopped after installing Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3135782) on 13/02/2016.

JeyBee2016, May 10, 2016
  3. Louise 79 Win User
    Fail to download update

Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3135782) does not update, and windows update troubleshooter shows no problems. Yet I am unable to download the KB3135782 update. I goes to 50% and stalls out.
    All other updates for windows are working. Computer is brand new.

Louise 79, May 10, 2016
  4. marsmimar Win User

Flash KB3135782

According to MS this update was originally issued in February 2016. Don't know for sure but some updates are cumulative.; that is, yesterday's update may need this earlier update to function properly.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3135782

marsmimar, May 10, 2016
  5. Yeah that was what puzzled me, as I googled the KB and saw it referred to February! In any event I tested flash in both edge and IE and it is working fine. Just was baffling to see and googling pulled up no references of people getting it today - especially as the version number of flash didn't seem to change (although I can't be 100% as I hadn't paid much attention to it)

Scottyboy99, May 10, 2016
  6. marsmimar Win User
    Glad to hear your Flash is working OK. I guess at the end of the day that's all that matters. For sure, Microsoft works in strange and mysterious ways. *Wink *Biggrin

marsmimar, May 10, 2016
  7. mkdr Win User
    I have the same problem, my laptop is using 50% CPU since 30 minutes now with this: https://i.imgur.com/XOqQpJk.png no progress happening, googled about the KB3152599 and it's from February? Whats going on here?

8. Flash KB3135782

My cpu usage is ok. It was just a weird update to appear out of nowhere - spent quite a long time checking for updates (I do a lot of manual checks), found this update and downloaded - spent quite a while on 0% preparing to install updates and then it was done and part of my update history, flash version didn't change from yesterday and it's working just fine - subsequent check for updates reveal system is upto date now - will just try and forget about it now but clearly some odd happenings from MS

Scottyboy99, May 11, 2016
  9. jds63 Win User
    What is strange to me is other browsers like Firefox shows up to date with version 21.0.0.213 even when checking for this update in Firefox.
    Guess something is different in the versions for browsers. I did not receive another today from Windows update only yesterday. Adobe - Flash Player

jds63, May 11, 2016
  10. Yes I was expecting a Mozilla flash update but it's behind. Actually if I go to 'about' in flash which shows the latest version for all browsers even edge shows the current version to be behind what is actually installed! Guess both Adobe and MS are acting out a classic case of 'the left hand doesn't know what the right hand Is doing'!

11. jds63 Win User
  12. Actually I also got that kb 3152599 one earlier this evening before the random kb 3135782 for flash one appeared too. Googling around says to disregard it, don't think even MS knows why it showed up for people. It installed in a matter of seconds. The flash one took a lot longer. It does introduce an element of paranoia over what is going on. Makes me worry next months flash update will bork or throw a hissy fit because of this rogue KB. But as everything now is showing up to date and the system seems fine including flash I'm going to try and put it to the back of my mind. But I do hate playing Russian Roulette with a £2000 desktop setup!

13. jds63 Win User

Flash KB3135782

Newer version of Flash Player came today for Firefox and shows the other for IE and Edge.
    Adobe - Flash Player

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Flash KB3135782

1. Flash KB3135782 - Similar Threads - Flash KB3135782

2. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  3. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  4. My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...: Screen turns black and it restarts. It happens like 1-2 times a day, sometimes i can play all day without crash. Crashes happens randomly, doesnt matter if i play or just browsing. There are some errors i got in event viewer: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to...
  5. My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...

My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...: Screen turns black and it restarts. It happens like 1-2 times a day, sometimes i can play all day without crash. Crashes happens randomly, doesnt matter if i play or just browsing. There are some errors i got in event viewer: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to...
  6. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  7. adobe flash player

adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  8. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 flashing then going away with a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 flashing then going away with a black screen: I've recently gotten a old pc that I wanted to fix and when I downloaded a copy of windows 10 it boots up then acouple of seconds go by and the windows 10 logo appears for 2 seconds and goes away and after I waited nothing happens its just a black screen with a flashing line...
  10. Windows 10 flashing then going away with a black screen

Windows 10 flashing then going away with a black screen: I've recently gotten a old pc that I wanted to fix and when I downloaded a copy of windows 10 it boots up then acouple of seconds go by and the windows 10 logo appears for 2 seconds and goes away and after I waited nothing happens its just a black screen with a flashing line...