Windows 10: Flash Player Settings Manager not showing up in search

Discus and support Flash Player Settings Manager not showing up in search in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows 10 search can be used to directly access most control panel apps by just typing in a keyword. Flash Player Settings Manager is a notable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KyleDelaney, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Flash Player Settings Manager not showing up in search

The Windows 10 search can be used to directly access most control panel apps by just typing in a keyword. Flash Player Settings Manager is a notable exception. Why isn't Flash Player Settings Manager showing up as an option when I type "Flash Player Settings Manager" into the search bar?

:)

KyleDelaney, Oct 5, 2017
  2. AndreePin Win User

Flash Player update not installing on Windows 10

Kindly try to manually check the update of your Adobe Flash Player. Here are the instructions on how to do so:

• Go to the search tab in your Start Menu and type Control Panel.
    • In the Control Panel, change the "View by:" into
      Large Icons.
    • Find and click Flash Player.
    • In the Flash Player Settings Manager, click the Updates tab.
    • Click Check Now.
    • A web browser will pop up and will provide you the current version that you have.
    • Download and update your Flash Player.
    • Repeat steps 2 - 4 and click Change Update Settings.
    • Select the update notification you prefer to change it into.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 5, 2017
  3. Security updates for Adobe Flash Player

I have been receiving these updates regularly for my computer. I don't even have the program as far as I know. When I search my computer all that I get is a "Flash Player Settings Manager" which is some sort of program that stores web site titles on my
    computer? I have tried to download Flash Player in the past but it proved to be too difficult and the Setting Manager might be the remnants from that. It seems to me that I am receiving updates for something that isn't there?

mollie1950, Oct 5, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Flash Player Settings Manager not showing up in search

That's not the only one that isn't picked up by Cortana.
    Examples from mine of others:
    Quicktime, Intelr Graphics Settings, Realtek HD Audio Manager

But... I use Classic Shell start menu... why? 'cos it works a whole lot better... and its search (which also uses Windows search) finds all these including Flash.. e.g.

Flash Player Settings Manager not showing up in search [​IMG]

So, sorry, I've no answer.. just that there is a better way...

dalchina, Oct 5, 2017
  5. How do we submit this as a Windows bug?

KyleDelaney, Oct 5, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    You can try the Feedback app from the store, and posting on MS's technet.

dalchina, Oct 6, 2017
  7. Do Microsoft personnel actually look at those places?

Where on technet should I post?

KyleDelaney, Oct 6, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 6, 2017
  9. Those are support forums. They're to get help from Microsoft, not to give help to Microsoft.

KyleDelaney, Oct 7, 2017
  10. dalchina New Member
    So if you don't want to use them (and MS people do respond) use the app.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Flash Player Settings Manager not showing up in search - Similar Threads - Flash Player Settings

2. Flash Drive not showing up in Device Manager or File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive not showing up in Device Manager or File Explorer: I have a sandisk ultra flash drive that I made the mistake of plugging into a printer so that it could scan files directly on to it. I should have known better as printers always find a way to make your job harder, but, it ended up corrupting the flash drive and now I'm stuck...
  3. Flash Drive not showing up in Device Manager or File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive not showing up in Device Manager or File Explorer: I have a sandisk ultra flash drive that I made the mistake of plugging into a printer so that it could scan files directly on to it. I should have known better as printers always find a way to make your job harder, but, it ended up corrupting the flash drive and now I'm stuck...
  4. Flash Drive not showing up in Device Manager or File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager

Bluetooth not showing up in settings or device manager: my Bluetooth on my motherboard isn't working/ showing up anywhere. I recently restarted my pc while a Bluetooth controller was connected when it turned back on my Bluetooth stopped working. I followed some guides and uninstalled my drivers they where greyed out in device...
  6. usb flash disk not showing up in disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb flash disk not showing up in disk management: my usb flash drive is not showing in disk management how can I solve this in windows 10? It is a 2TB drive, it shows in device manager and states that it is working but when you click on it, it says no media is found on this drive....
  7. Windows settings are not showing up on search

in Cortana
    Windows settings are not showing up on search: Hello, I just installed win10 today on my new SSD. But there is an issue I am facing on search. On my previous OS, when I search "Disk Management" it doesn't appear. Same for "Adjust ClearType text" and many things. Seeking for help....
  8. "Cortana & Search settings" not showing up in windows search

in Cortana
    "Cortana & Search settings" not showing up in windows search: I am trying to disable bing results when I search using the windows 10 search bar. Every article I have found saying how to do this says that I must search "cortana" in the search bar and click on the result that says "Cortana & Search settings". However, there is no result...
  9. Flash Player settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash Player settings: I wonder who's in charge, me or my computer!? I want Flash player to run automatically, but I have to "allow it to run once" every time I want to use it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-player-settings/7065a9cc-34d9-4b8f-b507-415e20d117f4
  10. Flash Player Settings in Control Panel?

Flash Player Settings in Control Panel?: Why are we still seeing an icon for Flash Player (32 bit) in Control Panel like this? I thought Flash was now embedded in browsers. 95627

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flash player not showing up in win 10 settings