Windows 10: Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen

Discus and support Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having this problem suddenly, too. I found that turning internet explorer 11 off (uncheck box in turn windows features on or off under installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Herminator2, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen

I was having this problem suddenly, too. I found that turning internet explorer 11 off (uncheck box in turn windows features on or off under installed updates). Sounds like maybe conflict between Edge & explorer 11. Worked for me.

:)

Herminator2, Aug 5, 2018
  2. CindyH76 Win User

Ghostly bubbles flashing since Windows 10

My computer is 10 days old and I started getting the bubbles after an update on Wednesday. The bubbles occur after I close the lid and reopen it and makes my computer unusable for 10-60 minutes. I do not want to disable the touchscreen. I tried step 1
    above to no avail. I will try step 2 once the bubbles hopefully subside. I tried uploading a video of the problem, but was unable to do so. Any other suggestions?

CindyH76, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Flashing bubbles on screen

After performing steps the flashing bubbles issue not resolved. Please advise me further troubleshooting steps for this issue.

Sudhakarch, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen

Flashing bubbles on screen

Hi Magnus,

If the issue started to occur after installing an update, an incompatible display driver could be a possible cause why you are experiencing the flashing bubbles on your screen. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following
    questions:

• What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are using another user profile?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps provided in this thread?

In the meantime, we suggest manually updating your display driver. This
    link
    serves as a guide on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen

1. Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen - Similar Threads - Flashing bubbles laptop

2. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bubbles screensaver: how can you fix bubbles screensaver, new computer no longer working. It worked then I changed power settings now does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-screensaver/6f0befd9-50f2-4c1d-962a-b4c92c55dea2
  3. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  4. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  5. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  6. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere: Hi, Last night I went to wake my computer, the screen lit, background loaded, everything as isual, hit the space bar to put in my password, and everything froze. I restarted it, to find my screen now black with what looked like grey “raindrop” like bubbles cascading all...
  8. Touchscreen ghosting bubbles - disabled HID Touchscreen - worked for a few months now back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen ghosting bubbles - disabled HID Touchscreen - worked for a few months now back: My 2018 Inspiron 5559 with touchscreen started with the ghosting bubbles and erratic pointer making laptop unusable. My husband has same computer and no issues with his touchscreen. The Microsoft online tech told me to disable the HID Touchscreen driver. It worked for a...
  9. Laptop touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop touchscreen: Got up this morning and the touchscreen has a pink/green hue. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-touchscreen/4b1cdcb5-44cc-4283-8ebc-5fb326f2b079
  10. bubble pictures

bubble pictures: contact pictures are not showing in mail and people app how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubble-pictures/a6e39825-3964-4a23-9021-25b0147b0e92

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell flashing bubbles on screen

2. how do I get rid of the bubbles on my touchscreen laptop?

3. is there a windows fix for flashing bubbles

4. bubbles on screen pm laptop,
  5. bubbles on dell touch screen laptop,
  6. bubbles and squares on screen disable touchscreen,
  7. dell flashing bubbles on touch screen,
  8. how to fix flashing bubbles Dell laptop,
  9. ghostly bubbles flashing on my Dell since windows 10,
  10. flashing bubbles on screen