Windows 10: Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR?

Discus and support Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why will windows 10 pro not recognize my Emerson PC MONITOR? Trying to get rid of my old CRT Monitor I have them hooked together with a VGA Cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonaldPippins, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR?

Why will windows 10 pro not recognize my Emerson PC MONITOR?

Trying to get rid of my old CRT Monitor

I have them hooked together with a VGA Cable

:)

RonaldPippins, Jul 17, 2018
  2. kfir91 Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR?

PC screen to TV screen

when I try to connect my acer computer to my element flat screen TV it has a black boarder around the tv screen is there a way to get it to proper resolution?

WilsonLake, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR?

1. Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR? - Similar Threads - Flat Screen MONITOR

2. Problem with TV and Monitor in one PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with TV and Monitor in one PC: 1 TV (DP) + 1 Monitor (HDMI) Good to all. I'm having a problem with my “visual” setup. As described in the title, and for professional reasons, I have a 55” TV as monitor 1, connected via DP and a 27” monitor (which is vertical) connected via HDMI (defined in Windows as...
  3. pc doesnt detect second monitor tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc doesnt detect second monitor tv: I have updated my drivers and done everything i could find on the internet to solve this problem. My pc is not detecting any kind of second monitor. When i go to device manager and press and expand display adapters it also doesnt show my second monitor. I have to say my...
  4. pc doesnt detect second monitor tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc doesnt detect second monitor tv: I have updated my drivers and done everything i could find on the internet to solve this problem. My pc is not detecting any kind of second monitor. When i go to device manager and press and expand display adapters it also doesnt show my second monitor. I have to say my...
  5. Play PC through TV monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play PC through TV monitor: I am no longer able to connect my PC to a TV monitor and hear sound . The picture is perfect but the sound not.I tried a new HDMI cable I have checked all the sound options.It used to work so I cannot understand what has happened to change it....
  6. Play PC through TV monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play PC through TV monitor: I am no longer able to connect my PC to a TV monitor and hear sound . The picture is perfect but the sound not.I tried a new HDMI cable I have checked all the sound options.It used to work so I cannot understand what has happened to change it....
  7. TV Monitor

TV Monitor: I have an older 4yrs ASUS laptop which I plug into an 32" RCA TV used for my monitor. Works great!. I finally bought a 15" HP laptop and tried the same, but no display on the TV. When I shut the TV off, the laptop "beeps" so it knows it's there, just not displaying anything....
  8. PC to TV screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC to TV screen: I have windows 10 on my laptop I am trying to hookup my PC to my Samsung Smart tv and all I a getting is the menu across the bottom of the tv screen. How do I get the computer on the tv...
  9. Power on TV/Monitor with PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power on TV/Monitor with PC: Using a Samsung TV as a monitor. How do I power it on when I power on the PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/power-on-tvmonitor-with-pc/97e8a854-8119-4462-a058-46109e97eb36
  10. Help connecting computer speakers to flat screen TV

Help connecting computer speakers to flat screen TV: Hi, so I recently bought a Samsung flat screen TV to replace my old computer monitor as I mostly use my old desktop for watching movies. The problem is that I can't connect my computer speakers to my new *monitor* since it has no 3.5mm headphone jack. It does however have a...