Windows 10: Flicker albums not displaying using edge

Discus and support Flicker albums not displaying using edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have tried using Edge but flicker isn't displaying right. I get a black square covering most of the album. I can't find anything on what to do with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by john7, Nov 3, 2016.

1. john7 Win User

Flicker albums not displaying using edge

I have tried using Edge but flicker isn't displaying right. I get a black square covering most of the album. I can't find anything on what to do with this.
    Flicker albums not displaying using edge [​IMG]

:)

john7, Nov 3, 2016
  2. maynak Win User

windows 10 mobile problem

I have lumia 640 dual sim. I have upgraded my phone to win10 by upgrade advisor app. All the update has completed but microsoft edge flickering problem and some app flickering problem. They are flickering always that i can not do anything. And display
    ui is still like win8.1 not like win10. All the ui is like windows 10 but display ui not like that. Fix the all problem please soon. Display ui problem in settings and most flickering problem.

maynak, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Microsoft Edge flickering. Tried troubleshooting with windows troubleshooting but to no avail.

Hi Pravin,

As per the issue description Microsoft Edge is flickering. Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. To determine whether an app or driver is causing the problem, check to see if Task Manager flickers.
    Then, based on that information, you'll need to either uninstall the app or update the display driver.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Please do let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

Flicker albums not displaying using edge

1. Flicker albums not displaying using edge - Similar Threads - Flicker albums displaying

2. display flicker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    display flicker: while I connect to microsoft account in laptop . im using windows 10 Lenovo ideapad , I tired to solve this problem , plz help me ??????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-flicker/5aedffd9-e128-42a8-84bc-88ddb715d9a2"
  3. Laptop display flickers, but will not display anything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display flickers, but will not display anything: Hello! This morning (around 9 AM Eastern, 2019-06-17), I turned on my computer, and signed in. On the welcome screen however, the computer froze up, and after performing a hard shutdown, it would not boot. I've gotten it to boot up a couple of times, only to get a Blue...
  4. Newly Flickering AMD displays in W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Flickering AMD displays in W10: I've two W10 machines both running onboard MOBO amd/Radeon graphics; these medium/low performance graphics engines suite my needs perfectly. Newer machine is an R7 with "display" driver 22.19.677.257 dated 9/2017 signed AMD. Older machine (newer installation) is an HD...
  5. Jukebox album CDs for use in cars

in Windows 10 Support
    Jukebox album CDs for use in cars: For some time I have been using the rather old Roxio Creator Suite 10 in Win 10 to produce audio CDs containing up to 11 albums that play in a car CD player. Jukebox CD is a term also used to refer to CDs that simply contain many audio files, but I prefer it to refer to...
  6. display 2 flickering?

display 2 flickering?: Why is my display 2 flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-2-flickering/62cf43bf-8fd7-4043-8151-5784d5db9fff
  7. Shimmering/Jagged edges/flicker in game.

Shimmering/Jagged edges/flicker in game.: I bought gaming pc before 1 month after 2-3 weeks i see shimmering in gta 5 euro truck simulator 2 fortnite insurgency project cars 2 MY PC I3 8100 PALIT GTX 1050 TI MSI H310M PRO-M2 8GB DDR4 ADATA 240GB SSD ADATA 550W POWER SUPLY Things that i try. Using 2 secound...
  8. Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames

Wireless display "flickers"/glitching on few frames: I have a Samsung TV and connected to it through wireless display. Sometimes it flickers if you do something on computer, but if you leave it, no flickering. I recorded the thing and here’s the pictures: Normal: [IMG] Flickers: [ATTACH] IRL you can’t see what’s going on...
  9. Edge Browser occasional flickering

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser occasional flickering: Greetings! I'm currently battling an issue with the Edge Browser ( 40.15063.0.0 ) on my Surface Book with Performance Base. Here's a video clip of the flickering recorded with the built-in Windows Game Recorder: yV92HBE3zFo I'm usually running some Extensions (...
  10. partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED: as this is solved it is for information only, mainly aimed at those who also have this 'problem' suddenly my 23" samsung 2333 display started to flicker and give a partial display of my win screen with a lot of horizontal lines. see image. although i managed to get into...