Windows 10: Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card

Discus and support Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My partner likes to play that Candy Crush game on Facebook, but she's finding that the buttons on the game flicker annoyingly all the time. I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Gurn Blanston, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card

My partner likes to play that Candy Crush game on Facebook, but she's finding that the buttons on the game flicker annoyingly all the time. I had a look and I figured it was a graphics card issue, so I updated the graphics drivers. That didn't work, so I updated Adobe Flash. Still no joy. All other graphics oriented stuff works fine, only the game in Facebook is affected.

Her specs are as follows:

GPU: Radeon HD 7770
    CPU: Phenom II 955
    RAM: 8 GB
    Browser: Firefox
    Windows 10 Home Edition

If anyone has any ideas on how to solve this, I would appreciate hearing from you very much.

Thank you.

:)

Gurn Blanston, Jan 13, 2018
  2. JLP7000 Win User

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

I'm having that type of problem as well. I'm more of a gaming type of guy. I'm in a All-In-One PC for a few years and running on a NVIDIA Geforce GT 230 graphics card. When I'm playing games on Facebook, it turned out fine, but when I play a MOBA game
    like SMITE, the 3d graphics started flickering, then froze up and get... this error. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

JLP7000, Jan 13, 2018
  3. JLP7000 Win User
    Driver and/or Display Problems

Well, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Whenever I watch a video or play some games on Facebook, it's all fine and dandy. But, when I play other games like Champions Online, Sonic Dash, or SMITE, the graphics seem to flicker and usually caused by this error of being
    blocked from accessing graphics software.

It's happened to me multiple times, and I can't find a way to fix it. I've tried to update the graphics card, but that didn't work. I've tried some PC care software, and it sometimes help, but the problem still persists. And sometimes, when I try to play
    some games, the screen completely froze up and I had to restart my computer over and over again.

I've even tried to use the Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstall the latest display driver, but that didn't help either. So, I'm running out of options. There must be a way to stop this from happening again. Will anybody help me?

JLP7000, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card

Which browser is she using to play the games? Have you cleaned all browser settings?

Masterchiefxx17, Jan 13, 2018
  5. Turns out that it only happens when she uses Edge. Firefox doesn't have the issue.

I've advised her to use Firefox in the future.

Marking this one as solved.

Gurn Blanston, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card

1. Flickering in Facebook Games - Suspect Graphics Card - Similar Threads - Flickering Facebook Games

2. Graphic card (or motherboard?) flickering / crashing.-

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic card (or motherboard?) flickering / crashing.-: Good evening. I'm having a problem since one week ago and IDK if it's related to the motherboard or the video card or what. SPECS: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081Intel Core i5 3550 @ 3.30GHz / Ivy Bridge 22nm TechnologyCorsair Hydro Series H100i v2Corsair Vengeance Pro 16,0GB...
  3. Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?: So I have an Optiplex 990, intel i5 2500, and it's horrendously slow when I pull up ANY kind of game, the FPS goes to 3, or sometimes less than one frame per second. I don't think this is a problem with my desktop because its performance in normal use does not match up to...
  4. Regular crashes. Suspect graphics card.

Regular crashes. Suspect graphics card.: Getting regular crash and reboot on my PC. It occurs, usually under heavy load of AI rendering, multiple video windows open, you tube videos, etc,. I'm using latest drivers and have checked/cleaned PCI connections and reseated Graphics card and memory. Windows file explorer...
  5. Flickering graphics with new video card

Flickering graphics with new video card: This is a tricky one. I bought a new video card, a gtx 1660 super and using my existing display port cable gives me this weird flickering on the bottom half of the screen. The cable works fine with my old card. I then tried a standard HDMI cable and the flickering problem is...
  6. Page Flickering on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Page Flickering on Facebook: Hello all, I'm running Windows 10 version 1903 & have noticed that sometimes on Facebook that the page flickers up & down slightly. Not sure what is causing this. Any advice would be very appreciated. 149095
  7. Facebook games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games: Hi I'm trying to play my games I usually play on Facebook or play in game room all of a sudden they either don't want to load at all or they are very very slow I haven't HAD ANY ISSUES UNTIL Yesterday & I haven't made any changes on my computer except I cleared the browsing...
  8. facebook game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facebook game: facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-game/d5637d49-d338-46a6-a2ca-e35dbf1beb46
  9. Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seemingly random crashes (suspecting graphics card): Hello, since i got my computer a few years ago i occasionally get some crashes in which my sound would break and my screen became black and white stripes while playing games. Now i had a simillar issue but i don't know anything about it and would like some help. Thank You...
  10. New GT 730 graphic card flickers

New GT 730 graphic card flickers: I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fb candycrush flickers to black 2019