Windows 10: Flickering in games

Discus and support Flickering in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So in games for example subnautica I have flickering issues of my desktop/taskbar is there anyway to fix this it is so annoying 45151 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zvark3, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Zvark3 Win User

Flickering in games

So in games for example subnautica I have flickering issues of my desktop/taskbar is there anyway to fix this it is so annoying

:)

Zvark3, Mar 24, 2016
  2. Suecq824 Win User

Screen flickering in some games

A game (Equilibria) that ran fine in Windows 8.1 has constant flickering in Windows 10.I am using the same resolution and have downloaded the latest display drivers. The flickering continues in this game.

Suecq824, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Jan1956HL Win User
    Windows Anniversary Update Installed Now Candy Cruash and Other Games Flicker and Run Slow

Windows 10 has been workinbg OK since I bit the bullet and upgraded from 7 in July but it upgarded to the anniversary addition today and now Candy Crush Saga and other games lag and flicker and run slowly. I have updated the graphics driver and all my
    system is up to date. I tried downing a couple of new games from the windows store but these have the same issue. There is a flickering round the egdes of the window and the games lag and flicker.

Jan1956HL, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Bronzu Win User

Flickering in games

Umm I don't know if it will help... *Rolleyes
    But try to play game in windowed, flickering shouldn't happen.
    Or just your monitor is broken, but I don't think so. *Smile
    Just tinker with it! I hope you will fix it.
    Or just turn of V-sync (Vertical syncronization). *Wink

Bronzu, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

Flickering in games

1. Flickering in games - Similar Threads - Flickering games

2. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  3. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  4. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them: In some games and applications when i press left click the window flickers white and goes unresponsive but only for a moment. They run fine before and after no issues there only when leftclicking the window flickers.On the taskbar i see the icons look like losing focus and...
  6. Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them

Windows 11 some games and applications flickering when pressing left click in them: In some games and applications when i press left click the window flickers white and goes unresponsive but only for a moment. They run fine before and after no issues there only when leftclicking the window flickers.On the taskbar i see the icons look like losing focus and...
  7. Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games: Hi,My taskbar has been flickering in full screen games and sometimes just file explorer. Any help would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-flickering-in-full-screen-games/9a7a053d-f84a-4eb4-9f58-07819c8cdbce
  8. Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games

Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games: Hi,My taskbar has been flickering in full screen games and sometimes just file explorer. Any help would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-flickering-in-full-screen-games/9a7a053d-f84a-4eb4-9f58-07819c8cdbce
  9. My monitor screens will flicker when I play some games, then all ports will stop working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screens will flicker when I play some games, then all ports will stop working!: So I’ve been having this issue with my pc, where it’ll turn on and run just fine, but when I try to play some games like overwatch or Valorant, the screen will flicker a bit before going dark. My mouse, keyboard and any other connected devices stop working as well, though I...
  10. My monitor screens will flicker when I play some games, then all ports will stop working!

My monitor screens will flicker when I play some games, then all ports will stop working!: So I’ve been having this issue with my pc, where it’ll turn on and run just fine, but when I try to play some games like overwatch or Valorant, the screen will flicker a bit before going dark. My mouse, keyboard and any other connected devices stop working as well, though I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flickering in games