Windows 10: flight simulator x

Discus and support flight simulator x in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anybody can help me? Where can I purchase flight simulator X for Windows (game for pc DVD or download - software not a book)? Does anybody can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rubemmesquita neto, Sep 4, 2018.

1. flight simulator x

Does anybody can help me?

Where can I purchase flight simulator X for Windows (game for pc DVD or download - software not a book)?

Does anybody can send me a link?

email; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thanks a lot

:)

rubemmesquita neto, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft flight simulator x standard version

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to hear that you have lost Flight simulator CDs. Let me assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below to download Microsoft flight simulator x and follow the steps to install in your PC.

Refer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=11740

Follow the steps below on how to install Microsoft flight simulator xin compatibility mode:

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator xfrom the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator xinstall and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below to know the system requirements for
    Microsoft flight simulator x

Flight Simulator X: Minimum System Requirements.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925724

Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Microsoft flight simulator x error

Hi Lancer,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Few questions to understand the situation better,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to repair using the Repair for the Flight Simulator X installation.

To repair Flight Simulator X installation, follow these steps:

1. Insert the Flight Simulator X disc into your DVD drive.

2. Select Repair, and then click Next.

3. Follow the instructions to reinstall Flight Simulator X.

Also refer the below link,

https://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/community/Pages/default.aspx

Please reply us back if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, Sep 4, 2018
  4. flight simulator x

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

flight simulator x

1. flight simulator x - Similar Threads - flight simulator

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2004 cannot run on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft flight simulator 2004 cannot run on my Windows 10: Hi . I've recently installed fs9 flight simulator 2004 on my windows 10 device. but when I click on .exe file a pop-up error window appears and it's title is : 'access denied' The body says : 'Please login with administrator privileges and try again.' I would be grateful...
  3. flight simulator acceleration expansion pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight simulator acceleration expansion pack: hi havng just had my pc overalled have tried to reinstall fsx but when it came to installing the expansion pack after it had installed nothing came up to put in the serial no any ideas regards trevor...
  4. I CANT GET MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO RUN MORE THAN MIN. AND IT IS ACTIVATED HELP PLEEEZE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT GET MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO RUN MORE THAN MIN. AND IT IS ACTIVATED HELP PLEEEZE: I CANT GET MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR TO RUN MORE THAN 30 MIN AND ITS ACTIVATED HELP PLEEZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-microsoft-flight-simulator-to-run-more/0af29b96-4c06-4f1b-b77f-f336459f088c
  5. Flight Simulator X Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Activation: I just installed my old copy of Microsoft Flight SImulator Gold Edition on my laptop yesterday because I was bored in quarantine. I activated the product with the product key in the box and it said it activated succesfully. But once I launched the game, i got an error....
  6. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X: I went to install the program on a new computer and it said that i had installed it too many times. I had installed it once 5-7 years ago then again recently. The recent install was on a computer that couldnt handle the programs graphic needs. Only ran it once then decided...
  7. microsoft flight simulator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator?: how can I in best way download the latest version og microsoft flight simulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator/035707d6-5cd3-42e8-a049-c825ef34a0c8
  8. when is the release date of the new flight simulator ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when is the release date of the new flight simulator ?: do we know when it will be released ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-the-release-date-of-the-new-flight/a7416b0b-822a-485c-8596-6c68c9f93412
  9. How can I install flight simulator X acceleration to flight simulator X original version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install flight simulator X acceleration to flight simulator X original version?: I purchased flight simulator X gold edition at AMAZON.COM on 2009. After getting new PC recently I cannot re-install it to new PC. only flight simulator X deluxe version cd1 cd2 were installed successfully but when I tried to install acceleration cd couldn't be installed....
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020: When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020/7b2627ca-7615-4d8d-a39f-e160cfdd2753