Windows 10: Flip 3D

Discus and support Flip 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anybody found a way to re-enable 'Flip 3D' in Windows 10? Just curious! *Smile 35942 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

Flip 3D

Has anybody found a way to re-enable 'Flip 3D' in Windows 10?
    Just curious! *Smile

:)

Edwin, Jan 1, 2016

2. 3d Flip is gone in Windows 10 How can I get this feature back up?

3d Flip is gone in Windows 10 How can I get this feature back up?

ReNaeStueve, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Is there any possibility to make 3D flip tiles animation to be flat like in windows phone 8.1?

Original title: Windows 10 flat flip tile animation

Hi

It is any possibility to make 3D flip tiles animation to be flat like in windows phone 8.1?

Have a nice day

BogdanPopa, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Flip 3D

Nope I sure didn't but that was a cool feature. I do not think Windows 10 has that feature. *Sad

Atomic77, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    I tried gpedit and Brinks reg file, but to no avail. And you Edwin?

Cliff S, Jan 1, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Jan 1, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Nada!
    Thing is, the Quick Launch shortcut doesn't work either and there seems to be no way of creating one! *Sad

Flip 3D [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 1, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

Flip 3D

Try using a desktop icon and using desktop toolbar, or add it to right click menu.

Cliff S, Jan 1, 2016
  9. Edwin New Member
    Nope! Nada! Nix! Nothing! *Sad

Edwin, Jan 1, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Typical Microsoft, they should really clean out some of the unneeded/unusable stuff(code & GUIs) out, maybe then there will be fewer bugs:

Flip 3D [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jan 1, 2016
  11. Atomic77 Win User
    I guess Microsoft did not want to keep that feature for the new windows but there is this little thing called taskview. Not that it matters though.

Atomic77, Jan 1, 2016
  12. Edwin New Member
    Somebody made a utility for Flip3D!

Trying it out to see if it's any good or not, or even practical!
    Will post results.

Flip 3D [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 11, 2016
  13. madmax2 Win User

Flip 3D

how do u get that flip3d?

I am also a fan of flip3d, because I use my desktop as a HTPC as well, and when u are far away, flip3D works better and easier to see than what is implemented in windows 10.

madmax2, Aug 2, 2016
  14. altae Win User
    Yes, please share a link.

altae, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Flip 3D

1. Flip 3D - Similar Threads - Flip

2. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  3. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  4. Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11: When I was trying to do a vertical flip with small image I encountered a very strange bug, instead of flipping the image vertically the lower half of the image was copied and mirrored on the top half. Furthermore, after some testing I discovered that this was only happening...
  5. Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11

Ms paint vertical flip bug on Windows 11: When I was trying to do a vertical flip with small image I encountered a very strange bug, instead of flipping the image vertically the lower half of the image was copied and mirrored on the top half. Furthermore, after some testing I discovered that this was only happening...
  6. Computer screen turns black while gaming and requires me to flip psu to shut off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen turns black while gaming and requires me to flip psu to shut off.: Recently I can’t seem to play any games without an issue occurring. My screen will turn black on both monitors and all my connected devices turn off as well. My gpu fans are no longer spinning by my cpu is still running, and there is a cpu light white debug light on my msi...
  7. Computer screen turns black while gaming and requires me to flip psu to shut off.

Computer screen turns black while gaming and requires me to flip psu to shut off.: Recently I can’t seem to play any games without an issue occurring. My screen will turn black on both monitors and all my connected devices turn off as well. My gpu fans are no longer spinning by my cpu is still running, and there is a cpu light white debug light on my msi...
  8. Location monitor flipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location monitor flipped: Situation: While playing a game I flipped the location the game was playing on. As a result the order of my monitors changed.Question: I want to have the main monitor to be the left one, the secondary monitor the right one. This got changed, and I cannot change it back. What...
  9. Location monitor flipped

Location monitor flipped: Situation: While playing a game I flipped the location the game was playing on. As a result the order of my monitors changed.Question: I want to have the main monitor to be the left one, the secondary monitor the right one. This got changed, and I cannot change it back. What...
  10. How do I flip the camera so I'm not taking a selfie?

How do I flip the camera so I'm not taking a selfie?: How do I flip the camera so I'm not taking a selfie? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-flip-the-camera-so-im-not-taking-a-selfie/212636ae-bf6c-4bbb-b626-4443457270da

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 how to enable flip3d