Windows 10: Flow for digitizing incoming hard copy mail? is it possible?

Discus and support Flow for digitizing incoming hard copy mail? is it possible? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi We're working on the implementation of 365 and as part of this also looking at various processes, one, in particular, is around our incoming hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HelenBR, Aug 9, 2018.

1. HelenBR Win User

Flow for digitizing incoming hard copy mail? is it possible?

Hi

We're working on the implementation of 365 and as part of this also looking at various processes, one, in particular, is around our incoming hard copy letters and mail. This is with a view to implementing a digital process via 365.

We would prefer the process to be scanning the incoming post / the scanner then assigning a code of some sort based on the type/team the mail belongs to, this is then automatically sent to the correct folder within SharePoint / teams.

Has anyone done this before or can you advise if this is possible i.e. via flow?

If it is - can due dates be added to documents within SharePoint and when the due date has elapsed (without any action) a notification is sent somewhere?

Many thanks

:)

HelenBR, Aug 9, 2018
  2. desertman Win User

Sound for incoming emails

Yes, I have (and had) Notifications - Show in action center on and a checkmark at Play a sound - but don't get a sound for incoming mails.

However, I don't have Mail listed in Settings - Privacy - Let apps run in the background and also not in Settings System - Notifications & actions - Show notifications from these apps. In the first setting other applications are listed (but Mail is not one of them), in the second setting no application is listed and it only says "No apps have provided notifications yet".

Just to clarifiy it - I also don't get a sound for incoming emails when Mail is the active foreground application.

desertman, Aug 9, 2018
  3. rap358 Win User
    Incoming Calls all start with 1 then 10 digit number

I am unable to see contact info from incoming calls. The calls all display the phone number and start with number 1 then 10 digits.

I am in USA and currently in a 10 digit calling zone. I changed one contact to include the 1, saved / updated to the phone and it still does not show up as a contact when I call from the number. I loaded contact info from Outlook 2003 to build the contact
    list on the phone.

Any suggestions?

rap358, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Live mail windows 10. Incoming mail is very small.

Hi Herman,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions:

• When you say 'incoming email is very small' what exactly you are referring to?

• Have you configured your email account on Windows 10 mail app?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

We suggest you to provide the detailed description of the issue, so that we can assist you in better way.

kindly reply to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Flow for digitizing incoming hard copy mail? is it possible? - Similar Threads - Flow digitizing incoming

2. NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!: hello, I need HELP, i have not been able to update my email. new messages have not come in since 15th March https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-incoming-mails/8d0bbd0b-c2e3-4b21-bd95-ea76adc2e447
  3. NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!: hello, I need HELP, i have not been able to update my email. new messages have not come in since 15th March https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-incoming-mails/8d0bbd0b-c2e3-4b21-bd95-ea76adc2e447
  4. Windows Mail: Incoming Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail: Incoming Mail: For some contacts in my address book, I don't see the Name / Surname appear in the inbox section. Even if in the "Contacts" section I have registered the person with his Name / Surname / Email, when I receive their emails I do not see the person's Name / Surname but only his...
  5. Windows Mail: Incoming Mail

Windows Mail: Incoming Mail: For some contacts in my address book, I don't see the Name / Surname appear in the inbox section. Even if in the "Contacts" section I have registered the person with his Name / Surname / Email, when I receive their emails I do not see the person's Name / Surname but only his...
  6. Is it possible to transfer my digital copy of Windows 10 Pro........

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to transfer my digital copy of Windows 10 Pro........: Is it possible to transfer my digital copy of Windows 10 Pro to my new pc. It was purchased from the Microsoft Store and I want to use it to upgrade from Microsoft Home to Microsoft Professional....
  7. No attachments in incoming Mail for Windows 10

No attachments in incoming Mail for Windows 10: Lets try this thread again...seems I have a client w/ Windows 10 Pro that uses Windows 10 Mail...the user informed me yesterday that she has not been receiving any attachments....and she's right. When I checked the server that hosts the email account the attachment is there....
  8. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?: Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help....
  9. not receiving incoming email in the Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving incoming email in the Windows Mail: Mail is sending out mail but not receiving any mail, any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/not-receiving-incoming-email-in-the-windows-mail/6939a04c-ef0b-4348-adf9-7c2c6bc5ae41
  10. Losing Incoming E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Losing Incoming E-Mail: I use Outlook 2016 as my e-mail program and it has always worked great. A few days ago I noticed that I was not getting some e-mail that had been sent to me. I know this because the e-mail was sent to a group. I had one of the group members forward the e-mail to me. I checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. digitizing incoming mail

2. incoming mail digitizing schematic