Windows 10: folder access

Discus and support folder access in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some time I have been unable to access or create folders. 26514 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by croom242, Oct 15, 2015.

1. croom242 Win User

folder access

For some time I have been unable to access or create folders.

:)

croom242, Oct 15, 2015

2. Folder access

* Merged (Originally posted in IE10)

* Original title: emails read placed in folders

I place my read emails into folders but one specific folder won't let me re-read or open them.

JosephGribauskas, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Frederik Long, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

folder access

1. folder access - Similar Threads - folder access

2. Can't access Desktop folder URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Desktop folder URGENT: Today, I went onto my computer to find an error message that read:Location is not available C:\Users\mubas\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a...
  3. Can't access Desktop folder URGENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Desktop folder URGENT: Today, I went onto my computer to find an error message that read:Location is not available C:\Users\mubas\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a...
  4. Unable to access txt file in shared folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access txt file in shared folder: Hi,I am not able to access txt file in my shared folder. I can access others files except txt file. But when I am using another laptop, I can access all files.Can someone please give me a hand? Thank you....
  5. Unable to access txt file in shared folder

Unable to access txt file in shared folder: Hi,I am not able to access txt file in my shared folder. I can access others files except txt file. But when I am using another laptop, I can access all files.Can someone please give me a hand? Thank you....
  6. Error Code 0x80004005 When Accessing Shared Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80004005 When Accessing Shared Folder: Hi, I'm experiencing Error Code 0x80004005 when attempting to access a shared folder on my Windows 11 PC. This folder is hosted on another computer in the network, and I've previously had no issues accessing it. I've checked the sharing settings and permissions, but I still...
  7. Error Code 0x80004005 When Accessing Shared Folder

Error Code 0x80004005 When Accessing Shared Folder: Hi, I'm experiencing Error Code 0x80004005 when attempting to access a shared folder on my Windows 11 PC. This folder is hosted on another computer in the network, and I've previously had no issues accessing it. I've checked the sharing settings and permissions, but I still...
  8. mspaint.exe attempting to access a documents folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mspaint.exe attempting to access a documents folder.: Why is Paint trying to access a documents folder? That I don't even use? I might have overlooked this if it was the "Pictures" folder I also never use, but it wasn't. I'm amazed that Defender even told me this happened. Makes me wonder what is he doing behind the scenes...
  9. mspaint.exe attempting to access a documents folder.

mspaint.exe attempting to access a documents folder.: Why is Paint trying to access a documents folder? That I don't even use? I might have overlooked this if it was the "Pictures" folder I also never use, but it wasn't. I'm amazed that Defender even told me this happened. Makes me wonder what is he doing behind the scenes...
  10. How to limit a folder's access?

How to limit a folder's access?: Using icacls i want to make a folderD:\AS not be able to access anything outside it like if i have cmd open on the path of the folder i cant cd out of it or i cant list dir of d or i cant make a file outside it or a script cant do anything thats outside it...