Windows 10: folder access

Discus and support folder access in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some time I have been unable to access or create folders. 26514 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by croom242, Oct 15, 2015.

1. croom242 Win User

folder access

For some time I have been unable to access or create folders.

:)

croom242, Oct 15, 2015

2. Folder access

* Merged (Originally posted in IE10)

* Original title: emails read placed in folders

I place my read emails into folders but one specific folder won't let me re-read or open them.

JosephGribauskas, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Frederik Long, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

folder access

1. folder access - Similar Threads - folder access

2. Faster folder access, please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Faster folder access, please: Hello I have discovered that one thing that makes Windows 10 feel slower to me than e.g. Windows 7 is the fact that Windows shows an hourglass (i.e. that round blue thingie) for about 0.5 to 1 second every time I move into or out of a folder. This means that if I work on a...
  3. CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS: MY CONTOLLED FOLDER ACCESS WILL NOT TURN ON https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controlled-folder-access/7c2fdde9-b968-47ee-88b5-b8411d7e02b9
  4. Quick Access folder has disappeared from sidebar tree

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Access folder has disappeared from sidebar tree: Need to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-folder-has-disappeared-from-sidebar/1362ebd2-d524-4a21-a892-8c36f9540511
  5. Access to a shared folder on another PC denied for 1 user but accepted for another user.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to a shared folder on another PC denied for 1 user but accepted for another user.: This is really weird. I have 2 computers. Computer A has 1 shared folder. Computer B has 2 users. Both are administrators. But only 1 user can access the shared folder. The other user has to enter the network credentials. Also new users have no access. How is this possible?...
  6. Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen: I use to make Screenshots to the C:\Users\Username\Pictures\Screenshots\ with the WIN + Printscreen short key but if I turn on Controlled Folder Access then no screenshots are saved. explorer.exe has access to the protected folders. Any suggestion?...
  7. Access Denied while deleting WSL files from the Packages folder

Access Denied while deleting WSL files from the Packages folder: I installed and the uninstalled Ubutnu 18.04 for WSL from the Microsoft store. The uninstall did not remove all the files from my system and they are still there in AppData\Local\Packages\CanonicalGroupLimited.Ubuntu18.04onWindows_79rhkp1fndgsc I cannot delete the files...
  8. Unable To Access Folders

Unable To Access Folders: After my machine was forced to do the latest Windows update over the weekend, I am no longer able to access my documents folder or change locations the shortcut points to or remove the old one from where I had it pinned to Quick Access. It says I do not have the permissions...
  9. i can't access some folders on my external drive. it says i don't permission to view this...

i can't access some folders on my external drive. it says i don't permission to view this...: Hi All, i can't access to some folders on my external drive. it says i don't permission to view this folder. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-some-folders-on-my-external-drive-it/bce5f988-f65b-4a80-af07-d0cbfa95e3be"
  10. Quick Access Folder Count

Quick Access Folder Count: One of the engineers likes to use the Quick Access to save all the projects he is working on at a time he has reach the 50 folder mark and can't add anymore Quick Access Folders. I found a post that stated that no more that 50 Quick Access folders in the Navigation Pane...