Windows 10: Folder puzzle

Discus and support Folder puzzle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Second Copy Backup program saves a log showing any errors. I see that there are many entries like this: "cannot copy file C:\Users\All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrypin, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Terrypin Win User

Folder puzzle

My Second Copy Backup program saves a log showing any errors. I see that there are many entries like this:

"cannot copy file C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Crypto\Keys\5bf95c440b6844e93600f7307794b5cb_ccd3b085-d6fc-48b9-8b3b-ef9a944a04d2 - Access is denied"

That's understandable and I assume applies to other backup programs too. (Although surely that's a problem when it comes to a restore?)

But I'm puzzled why that folder C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Crypto\Keys\ is not displayed on my PC?

Other such 'limited permission' folders, which also show in the log as not copied, such as C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys, are displayed.

--
    Terry, East Grinstead, UK

:)

Terrypin, Jul 14, 2016

2. Removing completed jigsaw puzzles from win 10

You got it right except for two things,

First: stop at local state and remove the completed puzzles(one line at a time),

Second: then go to the Downloaded puzzles and delete the specific folder for the puzzles you are deleting.

This will delete the puzzle folder and all residual files that would otherwise remain on your computer.

MichaelSmith12, Jul 14, 2016
  3. **** Snow Win User
    MS Jigsaw won't download (windows 10)

I am having the issue with jigsaw not downloading puzzles too. I have it installed on three computers. I synchronize them by copying the jigsaw packages folders between the three computers. On one computer, if I attempt to download additional puzzles,
    it deducts the points, says it is downloading the puzzle, then promptly stops working. If I restart the program, the points are deducted but it still won't download the puzzle. I run the program in offline mode and don't do any of the online puzzles. I can
    download new puzzles on either of the two computers and copy the folder back to the one which doesn't work and it has the new puzzle and correct points. I've tried everything I've seen including the Store fix (which shouldn't be the problem since I do everything
    offline), and still doesn't work. I even uninstalled the program and started from scratch with default points and attempted to download a new puzzle and had the same problem. Even went through the registry deleting every occurrence of jigsaw, and still the
    same problem after reloading. All drivers are up to date. If I use the program which won't download, then copy the packages folder to another computer, that computer will have the same number of points, be on the same puzzle as the one which won't download,
    but on the other computer I can download additional puzzles.

**** Snow, Jul 14, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Folder puzzle

Probably because hidden files is enabled. You can enable that in file explorer.

swarfega, Jul 14, 2016
  5. Terrypin Win User
    That's one of the first settings I made!

Terrypin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Folder puzzle

1. Folder puzzle - Similar Threads - Folder puzzle

2. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  3. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  4. Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only: I have tried just about every suggestion on how to change a folder from read only, that keeps going back to read only.I tried the standard, uncheck "read only" then click Apply->Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files->OK->"You will need to provide...
  5. Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only

Failed to enumerate objects error when trying to change folder from read only: I have tried just about every suggestion on how to change a folder from read only, that keeps going back to read only.I tried the standard, uncheck "read only" then click Apply->Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files->OK->"You will need to provide...
  6. Folder Sharing Authentication Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Sharing Authentication Failure: Three computers, all Windows 11, A, B, and C.Folders shared on computer A can be seen by B and CFolders shared on computer B can be seen by A and CFolders shared on computer C cannot be accessed from A or B.Folder sharing by C used to work, but failed after a recent update....
  7. Folder Sharing Authentication Failure

Folder Sharing Authentication Failure: Three computers, all Windows 11, A, B, and C.Folders shared on computer A can be seen by B and CFolders shared on computer B can be seen by A and CFolders shared on computer C cannot be accessed from A or B.Folder sharing by C used to work, but failed after a recent update....
  8. Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop: Hi,I had to reinstall W11 a few days ago and, since then, my downloads are appearing in downloads folder and on desktop. If I delete the files from the desktop, they delete from the downloads folder too.I have browsed the Forum and tried a few suggested fixes for similar...
  9. Puzzled by sizes of Windows Apps folders on my desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Puzzled by sizes of Windows Apps folders on my desktops: Two desktop computers running Windows 10 Pro 20H2, with the exact same apps listed in Apps and Features. On computer A, C\Program Files\Windows Apps is 5.58GB; on computer B, the same folder is only 1.5GB. How do I pare down the computer A tree? ( Sub-question: Does the size...
  10. Puzzle: inetpub folder - appPools - I don't use a web server on W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Puzzle: inetpub folder - appPools - I don't use a web server on W10: Hi I am puzzled by this: I do not Windows 10 as a Web server, but I see a folder inetpub, which has directories with appPools and iisstart stuff in it. I cannot remove the folder, there are files left in the appPools folder which I can only delete when stopping the WAS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find microsoft jigsaw puzzle files on c drive