Windows 10: folder window

Discus and support folder window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How i can see (frame height frame width and length) down the folder window when i am selected a video file in windows 10? 45974 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by warrlvlk, Apr 1, 2016.

1. warrlvlk Win User

folder window

How i can see (frame height frame width and length) down the folder window when i am selected a video file in windows 10?

:)

warrlvlk, Apr 1, 2016
  2. John582n Win User

Create Window old folder after update window 801 to window 10

You can delete these files if you are sure that don't not want to revert to Windows 8.1.

Run Disk Cleanup let it scan, then click Cleanup system files, let it scan, tick all the boxes containing the large items > OK

John582n, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Create Window old folder after update window 801 to window 10

Hi

I had been update windown 8.1 into window 10 on 22 August 2015, after update window 10 create window old folder in C:\ drive which size is 14.5 GB.

Can I delete this folder from C:\ drive.

Please Reply my email ID: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Thanks

Surendra Mohan Gupta

Surendra MohanGupta, Apr 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

folder window

Hi, try View, Details Pane

dalchina, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

folder window

1. folder window - Similar Threads - folder window

2. Windows 10 scrolling issue in folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 scrolling issue in folders: We are having an issue that all folders (or properties dialogue boxes) scroll to the bottom, meaning that we cannot select an item at the top of the folder, or amend details at the top of the dialogue box. Internet pages do not automatically scroll. However, the start...
  3. Unable run SFC, DISM or upgrade windows 10. Windows/servicing folder missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable run SFC, DISM or upgrade windows 10. Windows/servicing folder missing: Hi, I am trying to get my instance of windows healthy and am not keen to do a full reinstall. Trying to run : C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. so, then I tried: C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /Online...
  4. April 2019 Windows 10 Update Damaged Controlled Folder Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    April 2019 Windows 10 Update Damaged Controlled Folder Access: My computer just updated and now I can't access the Controlled Folder Access. I get the error message "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." I am a Windows 10...
  5. How to rename Quick Access folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to rename Quick Access folders in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Quick Access is a handy feature. It not only lists recent folders but also includes some system folders like documents, downloads, pictures and so on. If you ever wanted to rename Quick Access folders, we will guide you [...] This post How to...
  6. Email folders are empty windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email folders are empty windows 10: I use a desktop with keyboard, Windows 10 installed Edge and Internet explorer is used for browsers. I have an email address from the 1990s that was first issued to me by my first ISP. it ends in .net I use that because of customers and friends all used it for that many...
  7. Find the differences in two Huge folders on a windows 10 system.

in Windows 10 Support
    Find the differences in two Huge folders on a windows 10 system.: The best I can describe the problem: Folder B should be an exact duplicate of Folder A. But a check of each shows that B is about .3 TB larger than A. One is 1.43 TB the other 1.73 TB. I need a way to quickly find out why. Both A and B contain the same number of 2nd level...
  8. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?: I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?...
  9. Can't Delete Orphaned Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Delete Orphaned Folder in Windows 10: So I moved a folder under a user account on a new dell windows 10 PC I was setting up from the C: drive to the D: drive (using right mouse click drag/move). The folder transferred fine but the folder name still exists under the user account and cannot be deleted. Trying to...
  10. Can not Activated my Windows 10/ Might be because of deleting old Windows folder

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can not Activated my Windows 10/ Might be because of deleting old Windows folder: Hi! I changed my Windows 7 to windows 10 , two days ago. Originally my Windows 7 was a purchased version so I had no problem upgrading to windows 10 and activating it. But the problem started when yesterday I erased all my Old Windows folder from my System because I thought...