Windows 10: folder window

Discus and support folder window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How i can see (frame height frame width and length) down the folder window when i am selected a video file in windows 10? 45974 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by warrlvlk, Apr 1, 2016.

1. warrlvlk Win User

folder window

How i can see (frame height frame width and length) down the folder window when i am selected a video file in windows 10?

:)

warrlvlk, Apr 1, 2016
  2. John582n Win User

Create Window old folder after update window 801 to window 10

You can delete these files if you are sure that don't not want to revert to Windows 8.1.

Run Disk Cleanup let it scan, then click Cleanup system files, let it scan, tick all the boxes containing the large items > OK

John582n, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Create Window old folder after update window 801 to window 10

Hi

I had been update windown 8.1 into window 10 on 22 August 2015, after update window 10 create window old folder in C:\ drive which size is 14.5 GB.

Can I delete this folder from C:\ drive.

Please Reply my email ID: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Thanks

Surendra Mohan Gupta

Surendra MohanGupta, Apr 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

folder window

Hi, try View, Details Pane

dalchina, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

folder window

1. folder window - Similar Threads - folder window

2. UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi Guys, I am using my Icloud account linked to Windows 10 so I can organise my emails better. I've tried creating folders, however the computer deletes the folder and says it cannot be created. I've got no idea why. I've tried shutting the computer down and reloading...
  3. Disable group by in Downloads folder (Windows 10 1903)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable group by in Downloads folder (Windows 10 1903): Hi, since I updated to the new Windows 1903 version the files in some folders like "Downloads" are always grouped by the date. I was able to disable this in the File Explorer itself by choosing "Group by = none". But in all kind of "Save as" dialogs from any application the...
  4. It seems the recent windows 10 update has deleted all my files and folders.

It seems the recent windows 10 update has deleted all my files and folders.: i updated to the new windows 10 patch and though i didn't like it as all my browser setting and bookmarks and favourites were removed and it took me ages to locate all my files and folders (i knew they were there as i checked how much memory i had left), the next day my...
  5. Windows Mail. Empty Folder will not delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail. Empty Folder will not delete: Hi All, I have emptied an unused Folder and tried to delete it from my list of Folders. It is now a sub-folder and displays under the Deleted folder. When I right click to delete the folder and asked do I really want to delete it, a message appears at the top of the screen...
  6. set default open folder in Windows File Explorer

set default open folder in Windows File Explorer: I've searched the internet and tried lots of things, but I cannot set a default opening folder for Windows File Explorer in Windows 10. Please advise. And thanks....
  7. Can't Change Names of Folders in Main Library of Windows 10

Can't Change Names of Folders in Main Library of Windows 10: The following photo is of what I want to change:[ATTACH] I want to change these names, especially "Music" to Audio Files, since I don't store music mp3s on my computer. The latest update to Windows 10 has wiped out my previous ability to do this simple task. It eliminated...
  8. Windows 10 permissions issue on shared folders

Windows 10 permissions issue on shared folders: I have a number of computers on a small network. One of these is a file server (running Windows 10). In Windows 7 and early versions of 10, I simply set up a home group and then could map network drives; once this happened I was able to store all my data on the server and...
  9. why is windows 10 deleting the contents of the download folder

why is windows 10 deleting the contents of the download folder: windows 10 is deleteing the contents from the download folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-10-deleting-the-contents-of-the/1e629346-bd60-46b3-abbb-388e2897be81"
  10. Strange large files in c:\windows folder.

Strange large files in c:\windows folder.: I run windows 10 home edition. Since Feb 2018 I have noticed files in c:\windows with Chinese character names. There are 10 files that take a total of 20 GBs. 1 file names is 岀尴㼮矔屴ü[ Coincidently the PFRO.log file has error entries such as: 2/19/2018 13:38:13 - PFRO...