Windows 10: folder

Discus and support folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Hi everyone How can I change name in this folder because the name is wrong. Regards 67172 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by calmat, Oct 16, 2016.

1. calmat Win User

folder

folder [​IMG]
    Hi everyone

How can I change name in this folder because the name is wrong.

Regards

:)

calmat, Oct 16, 2016

2. auto arrange icons in windows 10

I have still problems with the same issue and I wonder why I can't get any help from any one on this issue from Microsoft Community.

I need please help and to find a solution

folder appearance, Oct 16, 2016
  3. auto arrange icons in windows 10

Thank you for this answer but this is not the issue.

I don't want Auto-arrange option neither any Sort option.

I want and need to organize by myself my Desktop.

What should I do? and right clicking and not allowing Auto arrange/Sort does not help! T

folder appearance, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

folder

That's the User name created when the computer was setup. The name of the Folder can't be directly changed, you'd have to change the User name. Look in System [right-click Start] or Control Panel for it.

Berton, Oct 16, 2016
Thema:

folder

1. folder - Similar Threads - folder

2. Permission For My Own User Folder On Different Computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permission For My Own User Folder On Different Computer: Hi - i searched for this but didn't find anything related to my exact situation I have a win 10 Pro laptop that won't boot - not sure why... Anyway, I took the SSD out, and used a USB adapter to get the files onto another computer. The drive loads fine and is visible on the...
  3. Problems with "This PC" folder in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with "This PC" folder in File Explorer.: Problems with "This PC" folder in File Explorer. I would like to get rid of one of the 2 "Documents" folders in "Quick Access" In "This PC" folder I would like to get the correct "Documents" folder and avoid errors. In "This PC" folder I would like to get DeskTop to work...
  4. Google Drive Folder Disappears from Quick Access

Google Drive Folder Disappears from Quick Access: Upon installation of Google Backup and Sync, the root Google Drive folder is automatically added to the Quick Access list. However, after a period of a few hours to a few days, the shortcut disappears from Quick Access. It can be manually re-added but always disappears...
  5. Desktop cannot access shared folders on new laptop over wi-fi

Desktop cannot access shared folders on new laptop over wi-fi: I just bought a new laptop and I have Network Discovery, File Sharing turned ON. I have Password protected sharing turned OFF. Laptop is connected to home Wi-fi as a Private network. Latest update to Windows 10 build 17763.914. Via File Explorer: The laptop has no problem...
  6. File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder

File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder: Hello, File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder than are present under C:\Users\billf How can I fix "This PC" folder? Thanks, Bill Fee...
  7. Determining picture file folder location with Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Determining picture file folder location with Microsoft Photos: When I use Microsoft Photos under Windows 10, I find it very difficult to determine exactly what file folder a given picture file is in. I organize my pictured in file folders, and need to know this. I find Photos is far too "helpful" when it tries to hide important...
  8. File Explorer can't detect files in certain folders after updating to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer can't detect files in certain folders after updating to 1909: I was FORCED to update into ver. 1909 2 days ago and after updating into ver. 1909, whenever I connect my phone to my PC via USB cable, my PC cannot detect files especially medias in certain folders in my phone and came up with "This folder is empty" after reading the folder...
  9. best way to copy files/folders from desktop to laptop?

best way to copy files/folders from desktop to laptop?: Wanting to copy my desktop documents folder to my laptop when there is already a documents folder on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-copy-filesfolders-from-desktop-to/06a5a886-9808-4959-9064-12200860237f"
  10. Automatically jump to folder in Open and Save dialog boxes

Automatically jump to folder in Open and Save dialog boxes: Earlier this year after updating Windows there was a neat feature that when a Save or Open/Import dialog box in a program opened that I could click an open Windows Explorer window and the dialog box would automatically jump to the same directory. This saved me a lot of time...