Windows 10: Font bug

Discus and support Font bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, lately i´ve been noticing some font bugs in windows and in applications like chrome. It seems like something is changing random letters into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MisiMat, Jul 9, 2018.

1. MisiMat Win User

Font bug

Hey, lately i´ve been noticing some font bugs in windows and in applications like chrome. It seems like something is changing random letters into another font or something. Can anyone help me? Font bug 3dddaa28-9b54-4071-9c81-92358e06c498?upload=true.jpg

:)

MisiMat, Jul 9, 2018

2. Font Bug in Windows 10

Unfortunately, while this may be the answer for those getting an incorrect font instead of Arial, that does not appear to be my issue. First, the letters are being replaced with random characters from other languages, instead of another font (and these same
    characters are seen in several other cases I've seen on here, which would suggest it's not due to a bad font, unless we all had the same fonts installed - unlikely). Second, on opening RegEdit and browsing the relevant font listing, I've found no inappropriate
    listings. No conflicts with the default Arial font.

Good job on the "using the wrong font" bug, however.

Michael Anson, Jul 9, 2018
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Font bug

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Font bug

1. Font bug - Similar Threads - Font bug

2. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  3. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  4. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  5. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  6. Custom Font Time Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Font Time Bug: [ATTACH] Just WTF? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I set the font using this script: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]) "Segoe UI (TrueType"="") "Segoe UI Bold (TrueType"="") "Segoe UI Bold Italic...
  7. bug with font change in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug with font change in windows: recenty i wanted to changethe defult font in windows to one of the provided by windows in their font selection menu in the settings . but i wasnt abule to do that becase when needed to drag the font i wasnt abule to . i tryed every thing including trying to solve the problem...
  8. When using a custom font, the text is bugged.

When using a custom font, the text is bugged.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rober283829 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjk7t4/when_using_a_custom_font_the_text_is_bugged/
  9. Windows 10 font bug/problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 font bug/problem: Hello, This all started with latest update 2004. Cant use search in folder, cant print photos. The text just transforms to white boxes. See attached screenshot, dont know how to explain it exactly. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  10. I have this weird visual bug/glitch with my windows 10 and office 365 in which the font and...

I have this weird visual bug/glitch with my windows 10 and office 365 in which the font and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ahmedwahid123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8h5rm/i_have_this_weird_visual_bugglitch_with_my/