Windows 10: Font...Can I add a folder?

Discus and support Font...Can I add a folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to create a new folder within Windows Font Folder to add fonts to, is this possible please? Thanks for looking *Smile 90112 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Deblk, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Deblk Win User

Font...Can I add a folder?

I would like to create a new folder within Windows Font Folder to add fonts to, is this possible please? Thanks for looking *Smile

:)

Deblk, Jul 28, 2017
  2. CGriderCA Win User

Adding a font in Windows 10

This does not address my issue. I am not trying to add a font in a different language, I am trying to add an English Language font, Gotham Book, which is not currently included in my basic fonts. I have the font in a zip file, how can I add it to my fonts
    available for use with Microsoft Office with Windows 10?

CGriderCA, Jul 28, 2017
  3. Omeantha Win User
    sync chinese phone contacts with MS Outlook

If there is a font missing on my PC, how can I find out which font is being used on my mobile and how can I add that font on my PC?

Omeantha, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

It probably would be possible but keep in mind that not all programs will 'see' the Fonts in it until they are actually installed which usually will copy to the Fonts Folder or prompt to copy.

Berton, Jul 28, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    You have to 'Install' them, (right click/install), they'll create their own specialized folders.
    (Keep a folder of 3rd party fonts elsewhere on the machine)

Font...Can I add a folder? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 28, 2017
  6. Deblk Win User
    Thank you

Deblk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Font...Can I add a folder? - Similar Threads - Font add folder

2. Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded Fonts That are not in Windows\Font Folder: I have downloaded Fonts recently and can see them in my Font Settings, however, they are not actually in the C:\Windows\Fonts folders and not available to use in my applications. I can see in the Fonts Settings that they are in...
  3. How can I add new file details to folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I add new file details to folders?: I want to classify my music by tempo and key and I was wondering whether I could create those categories, which would appear in the folder next to my files along with their name, date modified and size. submitted by /u/dm_me_alt_girls [link] [comments]...
  4. Fonts not showing in Font Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts not showing in Font Folder: Hi I have a number of fonts that show up in Word and other programs but are not in the Windows 10 Font folder. How can I track where these fonts are so I can either install them in the Font Folder or delete them? Thanks for any advice you may be able to give as I have...
  5. Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?

Fonts - How can I tell in my Fonts folder which fonts are OpenType?: I have recently been looking at using Stylistic Sets in Word. My understanding is that these only are present in OpenType fonts. When I look, the fonts are identified as TrueType but some of them are OpenType. How can I distinguish between them?...
  6. how do I add a font?

how do I add a font?: How do I add a font to W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-font/e77d5b00-feb8-4052-aa1a-609b0fa53f4f
  7. Fonts not showing up in the font folder .

Fonts not showing up in the font folder .: I cant use any of my fonts . It says they are there but i don't see them . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-not-showing-up-in-the-font-folder/a47a6d69-5683-4579-bd56-d63e754a32fd
  8. I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails.

I want ADD to my default fonts so that I can add some zing to my emails.: I know how to add fonts to Windows and how to change within a application, but even here there is nothing to chose from on this feedback....
  9. Can I add folders to a bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I add folders to a bootable USB drive: Thank you for the clarification.
  10. cmd.exe: Add a font to list

in Windows 10 Support
    cmd.exe: Add a font to list: Cmd.exe allows six fonts: Conslolas, Courier New, Lucida Console, Lucida Sans Typewriter, MS Gothic, NSimSun. All are ugly and wide. Is there a way to add some other (yet undiscovered) font to the list or substitute one? Arial Narrow comes to mind. Possibly rename Arial...