Windows 10: Font color much brighter in Windows 8

Discus and support Font color much brighter in Windows 8 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The font color in the Windows 8 command prompt is much brighter than in Windows 10. Is there a way to make the font color from Windows 10 like in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ricardobohner, Jun 25, 2018.

1. ricardobohner Win User

Font color much brighter in Windows 8

The font color in the Windows 8 command prompt is much brighter than in Windows 10. Is there a way to make the font color from Windows 10 like in Windows 8?

Windows 8:

Font color much brighter in Windows 8 [​IMG]

Windows10:

Font color much brighter in Windows 8 [​IMG]

:)

ricardobohner, Jun 25, 2018
  2. biren11 Win User

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Font color much brighter in Windows 8 - Similar Threads - Font color much

2. How Do I Make Text Colors Brighter?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Make Text Colors Brighter?: Hello.*Smile Whenever I'm browsing around looking for info on a certain topic, the sites I have already been to before let me know this by displaying the index results in a faint purple color. I find it difficult to read. Is there a way to calibrate my pc to brighten these...
  3. Taskbar font color

Taskbar font color: With large icons on taskbar, there is white text, with small icons, there is black text, how do I get white text with small icons? I have tried all the themes, but none work. If using high contrast, the background of applications' window is the same color as the taskbar. 110368
  4. color of fonts

color of fonts: I do not like the blue fonts . I have tried many on line sites . I have been thru the computer and can not find any way to change the color . Any help please . 32959
  5. Change Desktop icon font color

Change Desktop icon font color: I've tried the changing background to Orange, etc and it doesn't work for me. Somewhere, it was mentioned about changing to orange then changing back. Followed the procedure and it didn't work.Would like to change to black. Pete 78333
  6. Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen: There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs? Thank you. 44676
  7. Taskbar font color

Taskbar font color: I have a black taskbar with dark gray fonts....so basically can't see anything at all... not real familiar with changing settings, how do I change this? Thanks. 22291
  8. Changing color of fonts on the screen.

Changing color of fonts on the screen.: For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back. Also, the background color is a light pink color and I want white. 44494
  9. Font colors

in Windows 10 Support
    Font colors: If I click ctl-f a search box opens up. The text color is black and background color is white, (easy to read). But if I highlite the text or come back to it later, the text is white and the background is dark blue, (hard to read). How can I change background color....
  10. Change Font Color on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Font Color on Desktop: How do I change the color of the fonts on my desktop icons? 47919