Windows 10: Font Hobo Std won't print anymore

Discus and support Font Hobo Std won't print anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a very strange problem, the font Hobo Std can no longer print for me (this worked before). The font can be found here: Download HoboStd Font -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kani, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Kani Win User

Font Hobo Std won't print anymore

I have a very strange problem,
    the font Hobo Std can no longer print for me (this worked before).
    The font can be found here: Download HoboStd Font - Thousands of fonts to download for free

This is what I did to narrow it down:
    Created a wordpad document with some random text and font Verdana: Prints fine
    Created a wordpad document with some random text and font Hobo Std (ttf): Print box appears as usual but when I press print nothing happens. Tried both to print to my Brother printer and to the microsoft PDF printer. Neither works. So I believe it's not my printer that's at fault here. (When I press print nothing happens at all, document is not even put in line to the printer and no error message.)
    I also tried different programs and none of them works when I use this font.

I've tried reinstalling the font, rebooting computer, rebooting printer and so on. This font have worked fine for me before.

:)

2. J JH41 Win User

Loading Hobo font into Windows 10

Thanks, but I had already tried that but there is no "Hobo" font in the list.

J JH41, Jun 17, 2018
  3. J JH41 Win User
    Loading Hobo font into Windows 10

I'm trying to download the Hobo font into widows 10 but can't figure out how to do it.

J JH41, Jun 17, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Font Hobo Std won't print anymore - Similar Threads - Font Hobo Std

2. It won't maximize it anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It won't maximize it anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joey_0w0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lm6gpg/it_wont_maximize_it_anymore/
  3. Can't get anything to print anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get anything to print anymore.: My computer can no longer print. Other computers in my house can successfully print and I used to be able to print so I know the printer works. Then I started getting the message that the printer was Offline. So I removed the printer and tried to add it again but now I get...
  4. Printing the entire font library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing the entire font library: I would like to print my entire font library. I have a program that is not displaying the fonts accurately, in their menu bar, but it will have the correct font on the project screen. It's very frustrating trying to find a font, when I don't have all of the names memorized,...
  5. Printer won't print in colour anymore

Printer won't print in colour anymore: My printer is only printing in black and white from my PC. If I print from my mobile it prints in colour. Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-in-colour-anymore/c6b8e48b-7f33-4e25-a63d-da1ed499d688
  6. Won't print

Won't print: Have a Dell Optiplex 755 and a Brother MFC 440 CN and all off a sudden won't print when I try it does nothing If I try and copy something printer acts like it going to print but just runs blank sheet. Would it be the computer or the printer. Is there anything i can do? Thanks...
  7. Where do I find the font Bembo Std?

in Cortana
    Where do I find the font Bembo Std?: Where do I find the font Bembo Std? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-font-bembo-std/9106e13b-b81e-4f62-b42e-9fbab8ccf654"
  8. printing fonts

printing fonts: I cant print "letters" only pictures and graphics...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-fonts/520e5d1c-af80-436d-b361-64d97e15b20a
  9. won't print

won't print: I have Windows 10 and an HP Officejet 6600 printer, it was printing just fine from Word 2007, then it just stopped. I check the print que and there is nothing there and I have tried 3 different methods to print, nothing, thanks, Rocky...
  10. why won't emails print anymore?

why won't emails print anymore?: why won't emails print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-wont-emails-print-anymore/b34f63fc-572f-430a-984b-0f5b16021d53