Windows 10: Font on some websites are compact and bold, C key keeps being displayed as O

Discus and support Font on some websites are compact and bold, C key keeps being displayed as O in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LittleNoobGirl, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Font on some websites are compact and bold, C key keeps being displayed as O

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

:)

LittleNoobGirl, Jul 17, 2018
  2. PJM_58 Win User

Bold font

unfortunately that didn't help. I'm still getting that bold font. I'm not sure which it is but Arial seems to be the go to font. I tried to uninstall the Bold one and was unable to do so. They said it was protected. Any other suggestions?

PJM_58, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Times new roman bold font

Hi,

We suggest that you verify the Display settings in Control Panel. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, check if Bold
      is checked or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Font on some websites are compact and bold, C key keeps being displayed as O

Bold font

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Display.
    • In the right pane, keep the value to 100% for change the size of text, apps and other items.

Please keep us posted on the status. We'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Font on some websites are compact and bold, C key keeps being displayed as O

1. Font on some websites are compact and bold, C key keeps being displayed as O - Similar Threads - Font websites are

2. Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts: I am facing a problem where some specific sites are not displaying in English fonts. Both Edge and Chrome are displaying other fonts for some sites. How do I solve this issue? Also while submitting this question it is not allowing me to insert pictures. It say files failed to...
  3. Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts: I am facing a problem where some specific sites are not displaying in English fonts. Both Edge and Chrome are displaying other fonts for some sites. How do I solve this issue? Also while submitting this question it is not allowing me to insert pictures. It say files failed to...
  4. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  5. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  6. Annoying bold font on lots of websites turns c's into o's, i's into l's on all web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying bold font on lots of websites turns c's into o's, i's into l's on all web browsers: It happens on many websites, on every web browser tested Chrome, Firefox and Edge this is what it looks like on Yahoo Finance and openstreetmap.org: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Turning off font smoothing in Windows is not desirable, and it doesn't work either. How do I solve this?...
  7. Why do some of my fonts keep being automatically bolded in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do some of my fonts keep being automatically bolded in Windows 10?: Sometimes Windows 10 will just decide which fonts I'll have trouble seeing and automatically bold them, even sometimes to the point where I can't change it to a non-bold version of the font. It'll just be bold 'by default'. This is not a decision that I made. The only program...
  8. Bold fonts in some applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bold fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] I don't know what I did wrong but text in some applications like IDM and Winrar are bold now and it's really annoying (in some cases I can't even see parts of information) . I've tried restoring default font settings in control panel, reinstalling seogoe font...
  9. Bold font issue in some applications

Bold font issue in some applications: Hello, I have an issue I'm trying to fix for weeks without success. On some softwares Outlook, Google Chrome, etc... I have a strange bold font that appears and which seems to replace the initial font. For the case of Google Chrome, it only appears on some website. I...
  10. Fonts in English and bold fonts

Fonts in English and bold fonts: I was on the phone 2 hours today with 2 different people from Microsoft Technical Support. When I pulled up, what I thought, were available fonts, I found out they are not available for me to use. But to show me what I can upload from Microsoft. ANY font I want, I have to...