Windows 10: Font/Text size

Discus and support Font/Text size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MissDixi, Jul 5, 2018.

1. MissDixi Win User

Font/Text size

I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to itty-bitty when I log in the next time!! I have Win 10 on a Dell Computer. Will sincerely appreciate any help. Thank you.

:)

MissDixi, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jul 5, 2018
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 5, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font/Text size

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Font/Text size

1. Font/Text size - Similar Threads - Font Text size

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  4. Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.: [ATTACH] In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and then changes back as you continue to scroll the page. Going from this: To this: It seams to be completely random, but...
  5. Default Fonts and text sizes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Fonts and text sizes: I recently had a computer updated to Windows 10. I had previously been using Windows XP I believe or Windows 7. I was wondering what the default changes have been with text over that time. All of my text on my desktop is different and all of my font sizes on my browsers...
  6. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  7. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Text size fonts

Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...
  10. Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to...