Windows 10: Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update.

Discus and support Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a program and it is free called Winaero Tweaker and it allows you to set the size of the font on such things as icon, menu and so forth. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Laura_739, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Laura_739 Win User

Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update.

There is a program and it is free called Winaero Tweaker and it allows you to set the size of the font on such things as icon, menu and so forth. It also gives you control on lots of things. My fonts were so small they were unreadable. I couldn't find anything on my computer or read the devices in the device menu. It is free and super simple to use.

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization]

:)

Laura_739, Jul 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update.

Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update.

1. Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Fonts being too

2. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  3. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  4. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The font, is just too small . . .

The font, is just too small . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.The default font, is just too small.As I grow, older. I just need it bigger.These are, the instructions I follow,To get the fonts bigger:Font SizeGo to the search tabThen Search "Make text Bigger"From there you can adjust font...
  6. graphics and fonts too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics and fonts too small: Why when I open some programs the everything is minimize? in other words the letters(font) and graphics are too small to be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-and-fonts-too-small/43715194-4209-4328-ac98-d79cc02d549e
  7. Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10

Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10: why do i have too small fonts in the applications in windows 10 tho i tried to fix the resolutions but still nothing works. also i dont have the option (advanced display setting)...
  8. Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update.

Fonts being too small after a windows 10 update.: There is a program and it is free called Winaero Tweaker and it allows you to set the size of the font on such things as icon, menu and so forth. It also gives you control on lots of things. My fonts were so small they were unreadable. I couldn't find anything on my computer...
  9. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...