Windows 10: Fonts Blurry After Reboot

Discus and support Fonts Blurry After Reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Once out of every third time my computer reboots, the fonts are all blurry. Is a service not running or something? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by luckystarER, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Fonts Blurry After Reboot

Once out of every third time my computer reboots, the fonts are all blurry. Is a service not running or something? Thanks.

:)

luckystarER, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Zenith Win User
    Blurry fonts in Win7 7600 64bit

I am having problem with blurry/fuzzy fonts in Win7 build 7600 64bit. Some fonts in control panel are really blurry. You can check attached picture. This blurriness actually makes me dizzy *Twitch :twitch:. Also display in Win7 is kinda foggy compared to XP where everything is clear and crisp.

I am using latest graphic drivers and monitor drivers + intelchipset is installed. Fullscreen games are also kinda foggy compared to XP.
    I have smooth fonts (cleartype) disabled.
    In search of a solution. Anyone?
    Regards.

Zenith, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Fonts Blurry After Reboot

my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Fonts Blurry After Reboot

1. Fonts Blurry After Reboot - Similar Threads - Fonts Blurry Reboot

2. Text scaling / Blurry font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text scaling / Blurry font: Hey guys, I assembled a new machine and in the fresh W10 install I'm having some blurry font issues, it's weird because I had the same settings (125%) in the previous install and it didn't happen. It only seems to happen in some dialogs, always on software installers...
  3. RDC: blurry fonts in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDC: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDC Remote Desktop Connection to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But...
  4. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  5. Blurry fonts in some applications

Blurry fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio installer and VS Code. Problems started after installing Elixir through the chocolatey package manager. It all looks something like...
  6. Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install

Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install: The title says it all, ever since I did a clean install/reformat, my fonts have been quite blurry. In short, it’s fuzzy and not very clear As well as for gaming, I’m seeing a lot of jagged and pixelated edges. Performance wise, everything is ok. I’m getting good FPS....
  7. Blurry font in Properties

Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  8. Blurry Font Problem

Blurry Font Problem: My Fonts look terrible . Please help what to do.. I am on build 1803 Updated and i am uploading a photo showing my font issue.Please help i cant even read a page due to this issue.[ATTACH]...
  9. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120
  10. Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts: Hi guys. All my browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) show blurry fonts on certain websites (see image below). I noticed I have this issue after I installed some OTF fonts. Is there a way to fix it? Many thanks in advance [img] [img] 78344