Windows 10: Fonts changed by Windows or microsoft keyboard technology?

Discus and support Fonts changed by Windows or microsoft keyboard technology? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, A pop-up window changed how I read the fonts on all the websites I visit. It said it was from Microsoft or Windows keyboard technology or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gis3ly, Jul 11, 2016.

1. gis3ly Win User

Fonts changed by Windows or microsoft keyboard technology?

Hi guys,

A pop-up window changed how I read the fonts on all the websites I visit. It said it was from Microsoft or Windows keyboard technology or something. The window displayed a text and asked me to choose which one I preferred, then after five consecutive types of fonts, it closed. Now the letters on all the sites I visit are customized to a font I don't like and I don't know how to change it back. Please help. Thank you.

:)

gis3ly, Jul 11, 2016

2. Language change

How to change fonts in on-screen keyboard on Windows 10. Fonts other than English?

KashyapPatel1, Jul 11, 2016
  3. How to change default font style in Windows?

Hello, How can I change the default font style to type anywhere in windows? I think windows use Calibri as a default font. Let's say If I want windows to use "Times new roman" as a default font how can I do this?

I don't want to do this with English font. Actually I am using another language (keyboard) "Urdu Pakistan Keyboard". When I shift my Key board to URDU, the default font for urdu is not the one that I don't want. I want to replace default font with another
    URDU font for URDU Keyboard.

DanishJaved, Jul 11, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello gis3ly,

Welcome to the TenForums *Smile

This sounds a little bit like the Cleartype setup screens. To see if you have Cleartype turned on type cleartype in the search box and review the settings in Adjust Cleartype text. Turn it off if it is making the fonts worse or try and adjust them again.

Fonts changed by Windows or microsoft keyboard technology? [​IMG]

philc43, Jul 12, 2016
  5. gis3ly Win User
    Yes! It was Cleartype. I went crazy searching for it lol. I just turned it off and everything looks good again. Thank you so much, philc43.

gis3ly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Fonts changed by Windows or microsoft keyboard technology? - Similar Threads - Fonts changed microsoft

2. on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...: Hion screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard and colors on my window 11 ,is very frustrating to find out how ,I can't use touch screen because I use 55 inch tv , you can see the screenshots in the attachment how ridiculous is to use it,thanks...
  3. on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...: Hion screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard and colors on my window 11 ,is very frustrating to find out how ,I can't use touch screen because I use 55 inch tv , you can see the screenshots in the attachment how ridiculous is to use it,thanks...
  4. Microsoft indic keyboard- dotted font

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft indic keyboard- dotted font: Does the Microsoft indic keyboard support typing dotted font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-indic-keyboard-dotted-font/954d68c4-46b8-4ba2-9628-29abff8dec37
  5. Keyboard CTRL key changes font / view size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard CTRL key changes font / view size: Hi all I have a very strange problem with my keyboard. Whenever I press the CTRL key it will alter the font size if in a text editor like outlook / word / powerpoint or zoom the window if in a browser chrome or some apps Notepad. I can resize the window by pressing...
  6. Keyboard Setting - Pressing the '=' on the keyboard causes font change on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Setting - Pressing the '=' on the keyboard causes font change on laptop: Hi all, I've just run into this issue where if I press the '=' switch on my keyboard - it toggles the font and makes it look more spaced out. I'm not sure if it'll show up on this post for you guys but this is what it looks like >> The letter spacing looks to be much...
  7. Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.: After I changed the fonts in notepad from Tahoma to Times New Roman (also increasing the font sizes), I suddenly realized that all my fonts in Microsoft Edge and other browsers messed up - normal letter becomes italics or becomes bold etc. I have tried in Edge Setting -...
  8. Windows Font Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Font Change: So awhile ago i changed my font throughout my laptop and i ended up changing it back the other day. The problem is there is this one bold font on certain pages that isn't going back to normal. IMAGE: https://imgur.com/a/F6fDcwX This is what i used to switch it back to...
  9. Microsoft on Technology and the US military

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft on Technology and the US military: [img] Over the last few months there has been a debate in our industry about when and how technology companies should work with the government, and specifically whether companies should supply digital technology to the military, including here in the United States....
  10. Font changing in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Font changing in Microsoft Edge: I got my new PC yesterday, and it came installed with Windows 10 on it. I noticed the new browser, Microsoft edge. I think its fantastic, however this morning when I restarted my computer something changed in the font. It had changed from the old, regular font to a new,...