Windows 10: For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls

Discus and support For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Sr. Citizen now, and not too sharp with "stuff" anymore. Would appreciate any help with this. Running W10. New pc. Have downloaded... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Robert11, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Robert11 Win User

For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls

Hello,

Sr. Citizen now, and not too sharp with "stuff" anymore.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Running W10. New pc.
    Have downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird, apparently successfully from their site.

But would really like to have it also show the eternal-september Usenet groups like I
    had on my old pc before.
    It all came up as a single window, with eternal september right after the eMail items.

Am registered in the eternal-september site, but don't know what to do next.

But from that point I'm lost.

How, please, do I append (or even separately as two distinct programs would be fine)
    the eternal-september to Thunderbird ?

Specific steps would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Jan 6, 2018
  2. kettir Win User

Want to read Usenet offline on my E75

I've been trying to find an app that will let me download the messages on a Usenet newsgroup, read, and reply. (I know I can read Usenet online at Google Groups but I'm not always where I can connect.) Any recommendations of a good app that will run on
    my E75 would be much appreciated.

kettir, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail - Will Send But Won't Recieve (Sync)

A lot of users are complaining about it. Could you isolate the problem by setting up your account in another mail client such as Mozilla Thunderbird?

Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla

Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 6, 2018
  4. clam1952 Win User

Haven't used a newsgroup for years, however In Thunderbird.
    File > New > Other Accounts> Which opens New account setup for Newsgroups > then next and so on.

clam1952, Jan 6, 2018
  5. mrgeek Win User
    I think it came up in a single window because your email address retrieved your newsgroup messages as well as your personal. To put them in a separate account, follow clam 1952's steps for setting up a new, separate account which you'll see in the left column of accounts with it's own Inbox, etc and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. For Any Thunderbird (eMail) And Eternal-Septembers (Usenet) Users, Pls - Similar Threads - Thunderbird eMail Eternal

2. Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link: I have been using Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox for many years. Currently am using Firefox version 82.0.2 on a Windows 10 laptop. My email addresses are located in my Thunderbird account version 98.4.1. These new versions are the outcome of recent upgrades to my Mozilla...
  3. Thunderbird stopped getting my emails

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird stopped getting my emails: All of a sudden, Thunderbird version 73.0b1 (32-bit) has stopped getting one of my email accounts emails. I have 2 email accounts through Comcast. One works through Thunderbird, the other just stopped working. I just noticed this and I'm not sure if it started when I did an...
  4. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1: New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570
  5. send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    send to not opening an email in Thunderbird: On 3/1/2019 the right click send to mail stopped working, for pictures and for pdf documents. I am using Windows 10 and Thunderbird. At one point I got an error message that another program was using my mail. Restarting produced the same error....
  6. Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released: Link to the Mozilla ftp. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.3/ 123123
  7. Email error Thunderbird/Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email error Thunderbird/Gmail: Hi. Email works fine. Getting an error (lower right corner) occasionally that says "Authentication Error:" then it quickly disappears (too fast to read). Can I keep it on the screen? Dell laptop that has worked fine almost a year. No Pause button. Any fix? Thanks....
  8. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  9. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649
  10. Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Using Eternal-September Newsgroup Reader ? Install Questions: Hello, I have Mozilla Thunderbird for my eMail on old W7 PC Also have on it, under the same menu, my Newsgroup Reader, eternal September. Trying to transition everything to new PC running W10. Old PC is about 5 yrs old, and I have no idea how to get the Newsgroups...