Windows 10: for beginner problems

Discus and support for beginner problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how can I upload bluescreen dumpfiles with file extension names of .dmp when they are having an error ...thanks a lot guys 71566 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bluescreenofsad, Dec 4, 2016.

1. for beginner problems

how can I upload bluescreen dumpfiles with file extension names of .dmp when they are having an error ...thanks a lot guys

:)

bluescreenofsad, Dec 4, 2016

2. Beginner....

It's usually best to use the latest Suite version, so 6.7. Some previous versions also work with the 7270 but there is always the odd chance that your friend installed an incompatible standalone version from a CD like the Suite for, say, the 6600.

So first check the version number from Help - About PC Suite.

Then when you have activated IR on the phone and PC, use the "Get connected" functionality in PC Suite, and follow the instructions.

The 7270 can also use Nokia cables CA-53 and DKU-2 (see PC Suite pages for compatibility info). They're a lot faster than IR but you have to buy the cable separately.

Once you get the connection working, I think the best "beginner" features in PC Suite are sendind text mssgs from the PC and automatically storing all pics and vids to the PC. And of course transferring music, but I don't know if 7270 can play mp3's.

nigeltufnel---01, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Beginner....

my phone is not connected to the pc and didn't come with any cables so I have just been aligning infrared on phone to the infrared on desktop whilst switched on but it doesn't detect device. The IR device on desktop is connected by usb. Since my friend
    installed Nokia PC Suite I thought I'd try to make use of functions and learn new stuff on phone.

Do I need to buy something for phone? I can't see slot on phone to put this as only place for handsfree and charger.

Thanks.

Martine

martine---01, Dec 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

for beginner problems

Hi bluescreenofsad,

The extension for dump files are not supported by the site, which is why you get an error when attempting to upload them. This is why we have the DM Log Collector, to copy the dumps to a zip file which can be uploaded *Smile

axe0, Dec 4, 2016
  5. is this it bro? help this is right *chuckle

bluescreenofsad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

for beginner problems

1. for beginner problems - Similar Threads - beginner problems

2. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  3. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  4. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Beginners Subnetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  6. Beginners Subnetting

Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  7. Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU: I am trying to us a virtual machine over the web and need to use the 'ctrl' key. However, every time I use the key windows overrides the browser and acts as it sees fit. For example, I need to use 'ctrl+O' to run an 'over-ride command' but window keeps opening the 'file...
  8. Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU

Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU: I am trying to us a virtual machine over the web and need to use the 'ctrl' key. However, every time I use the key windows overrides the browser and acts as it sees fit. For example, I need to use 'ctrl+O' to run an 'over-ride command' but window keeps opening the 'file...
  9. Windows Shortcut has Destroyed my Ability to Code - Beginner - PLEASE and THANK YOU

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. BEGINNERS' GUIDE: CLONING THE WINDOWS PARITITION...

BEGINNERS' GUIDE: CLONING THE WINDOWS PARITITION...: This guide is intended for educational purposes only.A fresh and clean installation is always the best thing to do, because in addition to a bug-free Windows experience, everything outside the Windows environment like the EFI partition, Recovery partition, and overall system...