Windows 10: For best performance, use DXGI flip model

Discus and support For best performance, use DXGI flip model in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This document picks up where the MSDN “DXGI flip model” article and YouTube DirectX 12: Presentation Modes In Windows 10 and Presentation Enhancements... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

For best performance, use DXGI flip model

Source: For best performance, use DXGI flip model DirectX Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 9, 2018

2. Forced Fullscreen Vsync

DXGI Flip Model (for developers)

DXGI flip model (Windows)

Article was released on May 10, 2016:

"The developers of individual games and apps must now update their software to take advantage of the new options. Microsoft also noted that unlocked frame rates aren't currently working in laptops that have both integrated video and a discrete graphics chip."

Saving Energy with VSync Control

Smittychat., Apr 9, 2018
  3. ArunLeo Win User
    The Best Model

This question is to find out which mobile suits for who!!..

Usually there would be 3 levels of people (My opinion)

1. Base Level (< 5000 Rs budget, not much into features but will strictly search for a model that fits into the budget)

2. Medium Level (5000 Rs to 15000 Rs, will try to see features but won't think much on spending too much for a phone)

3. High Level (>15K, will try to get a higher end model with all features, won't care much about the money but will always want to be at the top of the tech ladder)

So, my question is among all the models of Microsoft (or Nokia) that is available in the market, which model do you think will suit for each type of users. The major condition is that the model should not have much issues and there should be a good review
    by the users as well in public forums.

So finally when we go through all the answers in the thread we will get a best model which suits our need and we need to blindly fall for any advertising or showroom gimmick.

Do answer with your opinion because there is no right or wrong answer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arun L

ArunLeo, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

For best performance, use DXGI flip model

1. For best performance, use DXGI flip model - Similar Threads - best performance DXGI

2. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  3. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  4. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. DXGI error on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGI error on PC: I'm getting an error throughout everything I have done on my computer. I have uninstalled DirectX and installed it again several times but it is just unplayable to play my favorite game which is FiveM. I have no idea what caused this issue in which is why I am here for help....
  6. DXGI error on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DXGI error on PC: I'm getting an error throughout everything I have done on my computer. I have uninstalled DirectX and installed it again several times but it is just unplayable to play my favorite game which is FiveM. I have no idea what caused this issue in which is why I am here for help....
  7. "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE": Under Advanced System Properties in Win 10 1094 it makes sure this cannot be effected by jamming the edge of the window where the mouse cursor cannot reach it. Even putting the Taskbar elsewhere doesn't help....
  8. Should I use AHCI or SHR for best performance on SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I use AHCI or SHR for best performance on SSD?: ~~~ submitted by /u/lynet_101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kh0lfp/should_i_use_ahci_or_shr_for_best_performance_on/
  9. what model of laptop is best for student

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what model of laptop is best for student: what model of laptop is best for student 134947
  10. Tweaking the best performance out of Chrome.

in Browsers and Email
    Tweaking the best performance out of Chrome.: I'm not all that familiar with the inner workings of Chrome as I've only been using it since January. I'm using it mainly to work from home doing various contract jobs. In between those jobs I also work Amazon's Mechanical Turks program. To aid making this program work faster...